New student 💌

"Do you think I care? Today is her first day and you two will go to school with her" dad shouted while my eldest sister threw glares at me.. i sighed cause from the very beginning this happened with me Dad without no reason will get over protective of me and my eldest sister Kang Seulgi would get mad at me like i did some Crime every night i would overthink and cry for it. Don't get me wrong , mistaking me as some sensitive girl I barely shed tears but what gets me the most is my very own sister looks at me like I'm a disappointment to her on the other hand we have my brother Kang Taehyun would the one I would run to if I have any kind of issues , is protective over me when it comes to boys otherwise he's a sweetheart. "Calm down dad" that's all I could say.

Taehyun's pov
Pulling a chair to sit yeonjun spoke out "I heard some new girl was joining us today?" Beomgyu said "is she cute? Have u seen her?" "Oh don't u dare hit on her she is my sister, you know how protective I get over her when it comes to boys"
I replied. Soobin spoke "calm down dude where's ur sister anyway? Is she in our class ?" "She is in principal's office and no she isn't in our class she is an art student" the teacher entered as soon as I replied.

Kyumi's pov
Getting out of the principal office with a schedule in my hand I look up to see seulgi standing I was about to ask her why was she still here when the bell already rang when I got pulled by her in a corner "look nobody should get the idea that we know eachother ok? Let me clear things for u that I don't know who are you and you don't know me yea?" she spoke harshly.. all I did was nod my head as a reply.

After some mins of me roaming here and there I finally found out my class. I sighed and put hand on the door knob ready to slide it when someone else did it causing me to stay still in the spot I stared up to see a dirty blonde haired boy with a cold look on his face giving those bad boy vibes uk? He continued staring at me same for me I couldn't find myself to break the eye contact even tho my brain kept on giving me the note that I should break it-

"LEE MINHO WHY ARE YOU STILL NOT OUT OF THE CLASS?" Someone shouted probably the teacher the boy gave me a last stare and went out. I awkwardly smiled at the class and and the teacher said "New girl?" I nodded feeling nervous of the stares of judgement I was getting "come In and introduce yourself" I moved forward to stand infront of the class as i introduced myself "He-yy I'm kang Kyumi" That's all i was able to say before looking over to teacher she asked me to select a seat by my own. Everything went pretty much according to my plan I knew nobody would talk to me. It was tiffin time when I bought a carton of strawberry milk and shifted to sit on the ground as I knew nobody would wanting to sit with the quiet girl. The thing is that I dont feel lonely I like being alone but am I really happy w the treatment I get from others ? All of this thoughts running through my mind when I didn't even noticed that I have stepped onto the football field until someone swinged me to the side with so much hurry. "Look out the ball could've hurted you" a guy with black hair spoke out "well- thank you?" my voice came out weak typically a bit too weak cause I was shocked neither less he didn't stepped aside he kept on standing there and stared at me "Felix dude ? Get the ball watcha doing mate?" someone shouted I couldnt bring myself to look who it was "are you the new girl?"

"Yes she is" ...

- 737 words 💌 !¡
I would love to read all of your silly comments :p