Han Suha 💌

Kyumi ..!! Kyumi?

I looked back to see Suha "hey what happened?" she smiled back and answered "you left your pen so I came to give it to you" "how sweet thank you so much"

Felix's pov

I was walking to the new girl's class to ask her if she wants to get some snack with me she surely looked so lonely in the lunch time I'm pretty sure she would like to join me .. also I heard this new place opened days ago we should definitely try out something from there ..I saw Suha , Kyumi and Minho gathering ? "Uh Hello" the atmosphere was awkward so I tried to quickly change the topic and asked "hey Kyumi uh actually would you like to grab some snacks from the new place ?" she looked at me and glanced back at Suha and she asked about her opinion of joining us "are you wanting to go with us Suha?" ... "I would love to" and the cheers of Suha's giggle broke out. As we were on our way to leave I see Minho still standing there like he wants to say something "Minho? Would you want to join us?" As usual he shakes his head as no and was trying to get away when Suha grabbed his hand and said "Ofc he will ! Ryt Minho?" As Minho looked back at her.. again the atmosphere changed I had to cough to bring them back in real life as we begin to walk..

Back to kyumi's pov

wow Minho and Suha must be close friends he instantly agreed to come with us.. we all sat down as Felix went out to order .. Suha asked me "Your brother Taehyun is really good at sports you know?" I nodded "He is playing for the school I know , he is one of the best player" just as she was about say something else Felix come back with the food as everyone started munching on .. "talking about the players? Well I'm the number one" saying that he winked at me. "The game starts in few months ryt? with the dotch education school?" Suha spoke as we all turned to look at her "Yea.. and the female P.E teacher has started to look for the cheerleaders" Felix said with his mouth filled with food we were all talking but the only one who was dead quiet is Minho. I shared few glances towards him to see he was quietly chewing his food without looking at anyone.

Minho's pov

Why did I agree? Ofc cause she wanted me to join. This is not how it was suppose to end  was it ? Did she just grab my hand like that? Why would she do that ? Isn't she aware of how cold I am? Everyone out there are throwing the the tag toxic on me doesnt she sees? Doesn't she sees how she is a weak point of mine? Doesn't she sees how much that little details of her can effect me or my heart? Isn't she aware of her precious presence and the thing she does with that little presence of hers ? She is pretty much known for her sweet yet charming aura , her normal yet an eye catching figure held attention not only boys but also girls wanted to know her mysterious self ..many guys cried for her many times guys dared to reveal their feelings but what did she do? Crushed all of their hearts. Reason? Unknown. Noones knows what is in her heart and mind and why she rejects everyone. Is she gay? I shooked my mind what tf am I even thinking of ! she smells so sweet , her smile is like a daydream , her eyes are so pretty. Everything about her got me thinking different. But I surely knew I have no chance all these thoughts on my mind as I quietly kept chewing my food sometimes I even catches the new girl stares at me kind of weird (?) She keeps staring at me once we met. At first I didn't pay attention but now it's kind of getting weird , and I probably don't want her or anyone to stare that long at me .. but I didn't say anything despite feeling weird as it wasn't uncomfortable somehow her eyes held softness. And maybe something else that were hard to define .....

"What are you doing here?"

- 729 words 💌

Short ? I know.