Golden retriever 💌

"Yes she is"
I turner around to look at Taehyun "well....." the dude infront of me longed trying to find words "hey im Lee Felix and you are?" i was about to reply when I got cut off by "Kang Kyumi she is my sister you better don't play any dirty tricks w her" Taehyun whispered rudely against him. Felix looked at me and said "okay and? I'm just trying to get along with her she seems alone" Taehyun replied "sure but getting along and doing unholy stuff are two diff things hope you know that I'm out" with that he left and Felix turned to me "So what's your name again?" "I'm Kang Kyumi. Didnt Taehyun just mentioned it?" I asked .. his curiosity got him as he said "you call your brother w his name? I mean no oppa in the side ?" "I find it cringe plus Taehyun was always cool with me calling him by his name"

We started walking as he said "your brother is cool I would love to get along w him too he is pretty much opposite from mine" "You have a brother too?" I hesitated while asking as a reply he nodded and said " He is exactly opposite of what I am like I'm the cheerful one while he is the quiet one , I'm more into playing while he is deeply focused on his studies.. he is the troublemaker while I'm not well even if he's a troublemaker he is the president of our class.." "so like he is the black cat while you are the golden retriever ryt?" I excitedly asked he chuckled and nodded his head

Felix's pov

"so like he is the black car while you are the golden retriever ryt?" Golden retriever? I chuckled at her cuteness while nodding "If you are in arts class then maybe you should know him I mean almost every day the teacher shouts at him" she looked clueless  Ofc she wouldnt know she just joined today uff what a fool I am- "ah my bad let me show u his pic" saying this I pulled out my phone and scrolled through the gallery and showed a pic of minho to her. She took seconds to say "oh Lee Minho ?" "Yea you know him?" I asked while she nodded "I ran onto him today morning and as u mentioned yes the teacher was shouting at him to get out of the class" "so you both have met but I guess u both didn't talk knowing him he would never start a conversation" she hummed "my bad I couldn't meet you at first I was busy playing football-" I was about to continue when the bell rang "guess the time slipped and i didnt even knew uk what even if I'm the biggest extrovert you'll ever see but I usually dont talk with anyone I see .. what I'm saying is I actually dont spend my time with anyone I'd rather practice football" she tried hiding the smile but couldnt for sure I smiled and bid her bye.

Kyumi's pov
I was going back to my class when my mind wandered off to Felix 's words .. he doesnt talks much but he talked to me that means he must feel comfortable with me I was a blushing mess like finally maybe I've a friend who doesn't thinks I'm weird all of this happy moments when suddenly I got a text from Seulgi

On Chat 💭
Seulgi - When the school gets over find taehyun and go home with him dont try to find me I'll go home alone.
Me - kay be safe

I sighed watching her go off without even checking my reply I begin to walk off. I chose a seat and waited for the teacher to come when someone knocked on my desk "look idk why u chose to seat here even after knowing that it's my place" a girl with makeup on her face said "I'm so sorry I didn't knew this was your seat I'm new here-" I got cut out as she spoke "oh new girl? I heard lot about you Kang Kyumi.. Like how on the first day you started showing your standards and what family you belong to" in return all I could say was ntg pure silence I waited for her to insult me "dont mind me Kyumi but srsly you are a bit ugly" I still didn't say a word I was used to it I was used to this stuff I knew I wasn't strong enough to fight back I thought I was getting closer to happiness but maybe it's all a dream I could actually never be happy in my whole damn life I overthought while she Kept on bullying until someone's voice was heard.

"I think that's enough Hanni"

- 801 words 💌 !¡
Long chapter yea ? .. comment , Vote, Ilysm :p