Chapter 1- Lunch Mixed With Magic (and maybe some pills)

Hello!! Here's chapter one<33
Warnings:
⚠️Cursing,Mentions of Disorders⚠️
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Lunch Mixed with Magic (and maybe some pills)

Seeing the hallway they dragged her from made Robin shiver. Misty gave her hand a squeeze which comforted Robin. Misty used her other hand to wave to two unknown figures which they looked over in response. One nodded so she dragged Robin over.

"Is this the new girl? She looks... d-different from what I expected. And she's your roommate Misty?" The girl asked. Her voice sounded emotionless but Robin shook it off. She stood next to a boy who look dull. He crossed his arms and gave Misty the same look.

"Yeah! This is Robin. She's my age so she will be with me. Now you're the only one without a roommate Phoenix." Misty responded. Phoenix looked down at her response.

"Wait. They let you keep your old clothes? Or did you not have enough time to change?" The boy spoke. The girl looked at him like he was crazy.

"I didn't have enough time."

"Well. Robin, meet Phoenix. She was diagnosed with BPD and schizophrenia. She has fire powers. And Blake or I like to say e-"

"No." The boy cut her off. "Don't call me that."

"And I do not... I mean I don't have schizophrenia. These doctors are just fucking liars. They hate me! I told you already." Phoenix said. She stuck out her tongue at Misty which she copied in response.

"Ok sorry!" Misty apologized. "As I was saying before I was RUDELY INTERRUPTED! He's Blake. He was diagnosed with severe depression so they sent him here. He has darkness. Also, where's Dawn?" She continued. Phoenix raised her eyebrows and stared at Blake.

"Dawn? Oh. They wanted her to go to the cafeteria fifteen minutes early." Blake answered. Robin noticed Phoenix's hurt at that statement.

"The doctors have favorites?" She asked in a small voice. She kept staring down.

"No, you know she has Anorexia Nervosa. Calm down. The doctors hate us all. So no favorites. They just do their jobs." Blake reassured her. She finally looked up and nodded.

"Robin has to meet everyone else so come on. We don't want to be tardy." Phoenix said. She started to walk forward accompanied by Blake with Misty and Robin not far behind.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Ash slammed his tray down almost sending his drink flying. He sat next to Brook who smiled before pointing in the direction of their friends. Dawn who was just picking at her food waved them over here.

"Guys! Meet Robin. She's new here. Robin, the brown hair is Ash. He's in here for bipolar disorder he has earth powers. Brook, guy with blue hair is in for panic disorder and selective mutism he has water ability's. As you can guess, the girl is Dawn! You already know what she's in for and she has light." Misty explained. Dawn and Ash waved while Brook saluted.

"So, what are you in Robin?" Ash asked her as they all sat their trays and themselves down. Robin looked stunned for a moment and thought back.

"I think I'm in for DPD or dependent personality disorder. After my boyfriend left I guess I got really depressed and needed a lot of help. That why I'm here." Robin answered.

She used her spork and pick up some mashed potatoes before someone stopped her and pushed her hand away from her mouth softly. Robin felt her fingers tingle at the touch.

Phoenix.

"The food here is really bad. At game time, Ash has actual food. It's way better. Just act like you ate it. Stuff it in a napkin, doesn't mat—"