Together-Chapter 3: Code Essayé (Robin's POV)

Hiiiiiiiii!! SO SO SORRY for the delay I like had no motivation also bc of Fam issues but hopefully you like it :-) also it's very short sorry bout that 2

⚠️WARNINGGSSS: Cursing (and trying to get over disorder...kind offf)

Code Essayé

"Hey! I can walk. Jeez!" I complained. Security separated me from my friends when entering the hallway. I shook off the workers and walked on my own.

They took me to a room that kind of looked like a jail cell and pushed me in. I was welcomed by a bouncy-ish floor, so no pain done there.

I look around the room and saw the walls matched the floor. It reminded me of what the tv's said that the mental ward rooms looked like.

There was a singular chair in the middle which I stared at for a while before getting up. I got up and walked over to the chair. I sat in it for a moment before getting up again.

I then, heard a soft pound and the door shut. I saw a bag and a note on the floor by the door.

I walked over to the bag and sat down next to it to open it. It was paper and easily ripped so I was careful, if I ripped this I might get in trouble.

I opened it to find a light teal envelope with a snowflake seal. Confused, I hesitantly opened it to find a letter. My face turned slightly pale reading it. The words on the page felt like a forbidden code that sent on the forces of evil.

Oh god. Why me?

Dear Robin Frost,

We would love for you to make the decision for breakfast tomorrow because of it being your first day here. The options are below.

Pancakes and bacon
Waffles and eggs
French toast

To make things easier we already pick out a drink.

From, Doctor X

Well shit. How was I supposed to do this? I'm  going to make at least one person mad. What if it's my friends? They would leave me and I would never see them again...

And who is doctor X? He sounded like a evil mastermind waiting to happen. Like change your signature or something geez.

But what would I choose? Well, I like eggs, my mom made them a lot, I miss her now. Damn. Why did she send me here? I loved her food...

A seven year old girl ran up to the kitchen counter. "Mommy! Mommy! What's for breakfast?" She asked. Her mother turned around and smiled softly, handing her a plate of eggs and bacon.

"Here dear, I hope you enjoy." Her mother told her. She grabbed a fork and sat up quickly and took a stab at her food.

"Thank you mommy! Your the best!" She said in between chewing. Her mother smiled fully before turning around and leaving.

I let out a sigh. Why am I supposed to pick. I grabbed the note, bag, and envelope and moved away from the door.

I place it on the chair and think. How the hell do I pick? I held my head in anger. This is so hard. They aren't helping! No wonder the others hate it here.

I sigh and turn around and face the other wall. I take the paper and rip it a lot of times. I can't even count it and don't what to count it, I don't need this in my life.

Then another pound and a door slam. Another paper bag. What the hell? Do they have cameras or something? I open the second bag carefully like the first one and a identical envelope came out.

I opened up a little rougher this time and see the exact same letter.

Is this how it's going to be for the next hour and a half?

Game fucking on.