Chapter 2: Rensignements

Welcome to chapter whapter
two:^ ig this is a birthday special bc it's my birthday lol<3
Warnings:
⚠️Cursing and mentions of two peoples past⚠️
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Renseignements

Previously:
"I can describe it to you. But everyone gets it differently. You still want it, I can't be to specific because, you know. It's different." He rambled. His eye contact was basically non existent.

"Yes. Of course I want to know. Why wouldn't I?"

"Fine. I'll say but it's not pleasant..."*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"So?" She said. What is it? Do you guys like... die?" Robin asked. Brook let out a soft chuckle before letting Ash continue.

"Oh no! We don't die... they give you task corresponding to you, some are more gruesome then others. Like face the people who hurt you, or let go of your past. They are both really hard. Hopefully you don't get anything like that, it goes on for about an hour regularly but they extended it today." He explained. Robins mouth parted to say something but quickly shut it.

"So, now that we discussed that. Like how we talked yesterday. Since Robin is here can she join us?" Dawn asked. Robin heard murmurs of agreement and gulped before asking.

"What are you guys planning?" She asked skeptically. Misty looked behind her before looking back.

"Well,  we were planning on skipping monitor time. Even know we would get in trouble, but seriously. If you've seen it, you would hate it. But... since it's your first time I guess we can do it tomorrow. Your first task would probably be to do something alone seeing your disorder. Maybe something related to your power?" Misty explained. Robin felt her stomach drop at the thought of doing something alone and tried to shake it off. Dawn looked a bit confused before nodding.

Robin nodded and looked at everyone. "So, she started. "How did you meet? Well! What I mean to say is... wait, I'm right never mind. Like who came here first, how did people figure it out and send you here, how did you become friends. I wanna hear from all of you please." Blake nudged Phoenix which woke her up. She let out a small whine before rubbing her eyes.

She looked at Blake and he made a gesture which she nodded to. She sat up and look at Robin.

"So... like. What was the question again?"

"The question?" Phoenix asked. Ash looked at her knowing she literally just repeated his question. Robin let out a calming sigh, which actually did lower unknown tension for some.

"The question was who came first. Which was me..." Blake started off hesitantly. "Nobody would have suspected a thing. I used to be a pretty good kid." A smile appeared on his face before turning into a cold frown. "Then something happened. It turned me into a quiet kid I guess. I didn't really have friends and got bullied."

He stopped to take a breath. Dawn gave him a sympathetic look and nodded. "I tried to do something and Dawn stopped me. We were friends for a while but everything just got worse. I talk to my counselor for once and I guess I overshared. She took me to a therapist and I told her everything and they diagnosed me and sent me to another hospital. It was called, Mauvais I think. They weren't nice. Then, I-I found out I had powers so they sent me here. Insieme. Where I met you guys."

Phoenix gave him a small smile and then looked away unable to keep eye contact. Blake felt his mood drop but shook it off. "I was the first of us to be here. I was around 14 and around 2 months later I heard a girl screaming and she was kicking and just, fighting back really, around 3 minutes later she just stopped. That was Phoenix. She was the first person I met here."

Robin didn't look that surprised at that seeing how they looked close. The one things that did surprise her was that Blake and Dawn knew each other before coming here.

"Well, we became kind of friends. We would help each other. She initiated while I made sure she didn't get in trouble, and when she did, she never got punishment. Well, ok. Maybe like once..." Phoenix rolled her eyes but was still content nonetheless.

"Well, that was... uneventful I guess." Misty said which made Blake roll his eyes. "So, Phoenix go next?" Phoenix nodded.

"So uhm... when I was a kid I had siblings I guess. Then a thing happened and that lead to another and... it was just a living hell for about 4 years. Then it got worse. I won't elaborate like Blake but just take my word for it... After a while I ended up in the hospital for a concussion and when they did brain scans they found weird stuff so they ask me questions. I answered honestly and they sent me here. I never wanted to go, that why I was fighting back." Phoenix explained.

"How did you find out about your powers?" Robin asked. Phoenix and Blake exchanged glances.

"Protecting someone."

"When I was in the first hospital, I got really mad and causes a void to form on accident."

"Attention please. We will start letting people leave one by one. Please clean up, also I'm sorry this was shortened today the doctors need to run important test today." A doctor said.

Robin look around and some people look scared, while others look annoyed. "Hey Robin, let's go," Brook said. Everyone was up so Robin followed in suit.

They all started walking to a door and stood still. "Are you ready?" Dawn asked.

"You guys are acting like this is a Time Machine. But yeah, I am." Robin replied. Phoenix out on a smug face and leaned against the wall.

"This shit just got real."