Propose?

small a/n: this is a dreaming au bc technically they're unconscious in the day so I hc that they dream. I'm using that hc for this story.

Octavius was walking around his roman empire in nervousness once again, but then he heard a loud clopping noise. "Oh, hello!" Teddy said, riding Texas (don't get nasty in the comments). "Hello, Theodore." Octavius paid little attention to him, still walking around in nervousness. "Are you alright, lad?" Teddy asked, getting off of Texas and kneeling to Octavius's height area. "Yes, I'm just... in deep thought..." Octavius answered, starting to blush. "Oh, is it Jedediah?" Teddy asked. "...I want to propose to him," Octavius muttered, still blushing. "But I don't know if it's too soon." "Wow, that's quite a decision!" Teddy responded, "Well, it's almost sunrise, maybe you should just get some rest until tonight. I'm heading off now, good day." Teddy went back to Texas and rode to his area of the museum. Octavius got into position and then froze. 

Octavius then started to dream. in this dream, he and Jed were soon to be melted figurines in a melting room.

"Holy shit..." Jedediah said, terrified. " "We're about to die!" Octavius said. they were on a moving walkway-type thing, bringing them closer to a big melting area. it was extremely hot. after a few seconds, Octavius spoke up. "Y'know, I would've thought I'd get married and do so much more before I died, hehe..." he joked. "Now's not the time to sulk about! we gotta get outta here!" Jedediah said sternly, in a slight panic. Octavius took Jed's hand before he could do anything. "We won't be able to leave! there's no way we could make it to the door or any vents!" Octavius said, "...Marry me." Octavius looked into Jed's eyes. Jedediah blushed, pulling his hand away in nervousness. "Are you kiddin' me?!" He asked. "We don't even have anyone to marry us!" "I am the emperor of Rome! I have the power to marry any two who wish to be married!" Octavius said, inching closer to Jedediah. "We don't have much time together! Besides, we don't have any rings!" Jed said. Octavius quickly but calmly took the 2 rings connecting his cape, therefore disconnecting it in this action. "Sure, these things aren't much, and yes, we don't have much time together at all. But if we somehow make it out of this place, I promise I will never leave you." Jedediah realized it wasn't a hard choice to make. "I-I- yes! I will" Jedediah yelled, tearing up. Octavius smiled brightly. He then took Jedediah's hand to take his glove off. he then took the 'ring' and put it on his finger. The two looked at each other happily. Jedediah gave Octavius a huge hug, knocking him over. 

They were both about to fall into the hot melting chamber when the sun set, and Octavius gained consciousness. 

"Ah!" Octavius gasped. He was terrified of his dream. He then knew what he had to do. "JEDEDIAH!" Octavius ran from his Roman empire to Jed's 'Wild West'. 

~meanwhile at the train tracks of the wild west~

Jedediah just unfroze and got settled when he heard a few yells getting louder and louder. "JEDEDIAH!" he heard. "JEDEDIAHHH!!" he then realized it was his boyfriend's voice. 

"TOGA BOY?" Jedediah yelled. He then started running out of the Wild West and towards Octavius. They ran towards each other, and Jedediah put his hands on Octavius's forearms. "You okay?" Jedediah asked. 

"Jed, let's get married." Octavius said, still sort of catching his breath. Jed blushed "What?! Did I just hear you say you wanna-" Jed was interrupted by Octavius. "Yes, I want to marry you and I want you to marry me." Octavius confirmed, "And don't even worry about who will marry us, or about rings or anything. I'm the emperor of Rome, I can marry whoever wants to get married, and..." He then did what he did in the dream, disconnecting his cape. "I know these aren't rings, but it'll do until we get real rings, or even if we get real rings. So, Jedediah Smith, will you marry me and make me the happiest Roman in history?" Jed was in shock. He could barely speak, and he started blushing. "I... I..." Jed took his hat off and used it as a fan. "You thought of everythin' didn't 'cha? W-Well, I don't see no reasons to decline! Yes, yes I will marry you!!" Octavius smiled and hugged Jedediah tightly. Jedediah hugged back just as tight, before letting go. "I love you, Octy." Jedediah said, before kissing Octavius. Octavius kissed back, "And I love you, Jed. Here, let me put the quote 'ring' on your finger." He took Jed's left glove off and put the ring on. Jedediah started to tear up and hugged Octavius. "Let's go to the main room and tell everyone!" Jedediah said excitedly. 

~a few minutes later, in the main room~

Larry, Akhmenrah, Sacagawea, and Teddy were having a chat when the new fiancés' car came into the room. Jedediah came out of the car and opened the door for Octavius. "Yo, Gigantor! Lift us up to the desk!" Jedediah yelled. "Sure thing, Jed. what's getting you so excited?" Larry said while putting Jedediah and Octavius on the desk. "Now, everyone, Toga boy here and I just had a talk..." Jedediah put his right arm around Octavius. "Oh, a talk? what about?" Sacagawea asked.

"Well, long story short..." Jed said, "WE GOT HITCHED!!!" He lifted his left hand up to everyone, showing the 'ring'. "Oh, congratulations, my boys! especially you, Octavius! I'm glad you worked up the courage to propose!" Teddy said. "Wait, how'd you know that Octy proposed?" Jedediah asked. "Well... I may or may not have asked Theodore for advice..." Octavius answered for Teddy. "Aw, well it don't matter," Jedediah replied, kissing Octavius. "Wow, that's great! congrats guys!" Larry said. "It really is great. I'm so happy for you both." Ahkmenrah shared. "Agreed!" Sacagawea said.

"Let's celebrate! Party, anyone?" Ahkmenrah said. "PARTY!!" Jedediah exclaimed in happiness. "We shall celebrate!" Octavius exclaimed in agreement.

and everyone partied the night away in celebration of the two new fiancés.