OG script headcanon

(AU with the original script of battle of the Smithsonian where Ahkmenrah was coming to the Smithsonian with everyone else)

Everyone got into their boxes as they saw the sun start to glisten into the windows. Larry said his last goodbyes to Jedediah and Octavius, and they got into the box.

Octavius walked in the box of packaging peanuts, as everyone was getting comfortable for the time being, before the sun comes up. He found a good place to lie down, and he carefully got down on his side to lay down. He then reached out for a packaging peanut and held it as he lied down. Just as he started holding it, he heard a voice with a country accent he could recognize anywhere.

"Ahem."

Octavius turned around to see Jedediah.

"You never told me you were a cuddler." Jedediah said as he tried to stay balanced on the peanuts. Octavius started to blush, not knowing what to say. Jedediah stared at him.

"Ya could've asked me if you wanted to do it so bad." he chuckled.

"...Oh." Octavius said, going from his side to laying on his back, letting go of the packaging peanut awkwardly. Jedediah laughed a little, before walking his way over to Octavius, sitting down next to him, before plopping down next to Octavius, and putting his arm around his shoulder, making Octavius blush more.

"You blush an awful lot, don't ya, Octavius?" Jedediah laughed again, before cupping his face for a moment to kiss him.

(A/N: guys I'm so sorry I haven't been uploading since I don't know how long, but I haven't had any ideas for the longest time and when I remembered the og script of B.O.T.S., I got like 3 ideas at once, so yeah, hope you enjoyed. and sorry again for not uploading 😭)