Until We Meet Again... (natm3 spoilers)

It was the last night that the exhibits would be able to move, to breathe, to live. Jedediah had feelings for Octavius, and knew that this was the last moment that he could tell him.

"Well, dear friend, I guess... I guess this is it." Octavius sighed. "Ockie, I..." Jedediah started, "I need to get somethin' offa my chest that's been there for a while." "Well, go ahead." Octavius sighed.

"Look, I know we've been.... so much. From rivals to friends, but..." Jedediah looked down and sighed. "I... love you. That's right. The cowboy has feelin's for the Trojan." he admitted. Octavius only looked st him.

"Jedediah, I... I don't know what to say..." Octavius said, "I wish you would've told me sooner! I've felt the same towards you for a while now!" Jedediah blushed. "You HAVE?!" Jedediah asked. "Oh, lord..." he shook his head. Their eyes both saw something. They turned to see that the sun was starting to rise.

"Well, I uh... I only ask one thing of you." Jedediah rubbed the back of his head, "Could- could I- ...nevermind." he sighed. "If... If you were going to ask to kiss me, then you have my full consent." Octavius assured Jedediah. Jedediah's eyes widened. "...Thank you, kemosabe." he said, his eyes watering. The two slowly leaned in, until their lips touched. It was just a peck, but the two could tell that they loved each other.

"Well, it's... It's too painful for me to say goodbye. Let's just call this 'til next time." Jedediah sighed. Octavius sighed as well. "Until next time, my liege," Octavius voice cracked. The two hugged and went back to their dioramas and froze in place for the final time.

~3 years later~

The tablet and Ahkmenrah came back to the museum, and that night, everyone came to life once again.

Jedediah and Octavius could feel themselves coming back to life. The first thing they remembered was each other. They started running out of the dioramas, onto the marble floor.

"JEDEDIAHHHH!!" Octavius ran to Jedediah. "OCKIEEEE!!!" Jedediah ran to Octavius. Jedediah kissed Octavius. Octavius kissed back. They looked at each other. "Jedediah! We're alive again! How is this even possible?!" Octavius yelled.

"Long time no see, my friends!" a familiar voice said to the little miniatures. the two turned around to see Ahkmenrah.

"Ahkmenrah!!! You came back!!" Jedediah exclaimed. "Indeed, I have!" Ahkmenrah said. "How long has it been?!" Octavius asked. "3 years! Oh, it's good to be back!" Ahkmenrah cheered. "We're going to throw a party, wanna come?" Octavius looked at Jedediah. The two smiled at each other and looked back at Ahkmenrah. "Yeah! Give us a ride there will ya?" Jedediah said. "No problem!" Ahkmenrah said, walking up to the two.

"So... boyfriends?" Jedediah asked Octavius. "Boyfriends." Octavius smiled. He cupped Jed's face and kissed his cheek.

"Oh, you two are so adorable." Ahkmenrah said, squatting down at the new couple. "C'mon, the party's gonna start without us if we don't go!" He put his hand down to the floor, and Jedediah and Octavius hopped on.