Barbie POV: Stitches

What have I done? Did that actually just happen? My head raced with thoughts as fast as Blissa running out the door when she saw a bird. Raquelle pulled away, a shocked l0ok fell onto her face.

"Barbie, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" she asked. Was she upset?

"Wait, Raquelle!" I grabbed her wrist as she turned to leave. "I'm just fine. Actually, I'm better than fine. She blushed as much as plastic can and ran her hands through my blonde ponytail, twirling it as she went.

"Are you sure about this?" I whispered in her ear. She didn't even have to answer. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth as we fought for dominance. She tasted delicious, I couldn't get enough. I ached for her touch. Raquelle was so warm, she was like a home for me. My hands racked through her beautiful locks as we kissed. I could feel the passion in the kiss. Her lips were soft and gentle. The longer we kissed the more swollen our lips became. I finally pulled away when both of us couldn't breathe. I looked longingly into her gorgeous orbs. Just as we leaned in for more, we heard a voice from the door.

"Barbie? Are you here? There's an emergency! Our gowns are absolutely ruined!" yelled Barbie's assistant, Midge. As we scrambled to pull apart, she turned the corner and gasped. "Raquelle? I can't believe this. Get away from her, you disgusting cow!" she screamed.

"Midge, it's really okay. Raquelle wasn't doing anything-" I began. Before I could stop her, she pushed Raquelle to the ground. She skid across the stones and hit her head, knocking her out. "Raquelle!" I yelled frantically. "Raquelle, can you hear me? Come on, you have to get up!" There was no response. My eyes filled with tears as I picked up her body and stood up. I am surprisingly strong. I was a bodybuilder, after all. Midge started to get up to follow me, but I looked over my shoulder. "Stay away from her," I scolded. I then ran toward my room as fast as my heeled feet could take me.

When I got there, Ken and Ryan were still together. They were rather shocked to see me, let alone with an unconscious Raquelle in my arms. Ken stood up to apologize.

"Save it," I glared. "Get the needle from the bathroom. I have some work to do," He did as he was told. I noticed Ryan began to cry. Part of me wanted to console him, but then I remembered that he had been going behind my back about Ken.

Before you say that I am under qualified to give stitches to people, let me remind you that I have a PHD in Rizzical Health and Medicine. I recalled that Ryan and Ken were still nervously standing over me and Raquelle.

"Get out, you two," I said. "I need to focus."

I threaded my needle and took a deep breath, preparing myself. I started with her shoulders. A sharp rock had left a gash in her lower shoulder. I shuddered at the sight. As I ran my hand along her back, feeling her soft skin. I wanted to stay with her for eternity. But now wasn't the time for that. I tried to focus on the stitches rather than my close proximity to her. After the third stitch, she began to move. She was awake.

"Don't move," I said softly. "I know it hurts, but you have to stay completely still."