Barbie POV: T-Swizzle Returns

AN: Hi! (AN:(I'm going to start adding Author's notes (ANs) in my writing btw))

Oh sugar snaps! I wasn't mad at Raquelle, she didn't realize everyone there. But was she mad at me for pulling away? Maybe she wants us to just go public. Then it sank in. Everyone will think I'm cheating on Ken! I technically am, but it's mutual and it goes without saying that we're over.

I heard Raquelle run after me down the hallway. I wanted to turn around, to hold her close and tell her I loved her. But I can't. Not with everyone here.

Lost in my thoughts, I subconsciously slowed my running. She caught up to me.

"Barbie! I'm so sorry! I didn't even realize-" she began, but I stopped her. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed her.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the spare room. No one would find us there. I shut the door. 

"I'm so sorry" Raquel breathily whispered into my ear.

"Don't be," I whispered back, pulling her close. Both of us breathing heavily, half from running, half from each other's sheer beauty. Her orbs mesmerized me. They pulled me in and sent a feeling of flirtiness through me. I felt my cheeks heat up. I must look like a tomato right now! I just can't control myself around Raquelle. 

She leaned in towards my face, clearly sensing my longing for her. I look down towards her soft, pink lips. They looked so kissable. (AN: Katy Perry jumps out of the bushes) I just couldn't contain myself. I finally lean in and kiss her gentle lips, driving me insane. Our lips moved in sync, it was like we were made for each other, even though we were plastic. She licked my bottom lip for permission but I didn't let her in. I didn't want her to think she was in charge. She kept begging to put her tongue in my mouth but I wouldn't go down without a fight. As soon as I opened my mouth to put my tongue in hers, she shot her tongue in. I stopped trying to resist. She just tasted so good. Raquelle tasted like strawberries and dragonfruit. (AN: I am aware that dragon fruit has no flavor, it's for the aesthetic) I instead focused on running my hands through her raven locks. Her hair was soft and silky like a feather. As she started to get more aggressive, I pulled a bit of her hair. Her head leaned back in surprise. "Is that okay?" I asked, nervous that she was scared. She instead leaned back in and grabbed my face. Her soft, gentle lips fell onto mine, leaving me in a lavender haze. (AN: T-swizzle jumps out of the same bush) Her smell was so intoxicating. Raquelle's kisses were so passionate and loving. I could feel everything just from one small kiss. Every feeling, every want. Her hands traveled to my hair, gently grabbing it. Her lips pulled away from mine, leaving me wanting more.

She pulled me closer, leading me to lean in for a kiss again. But this time, she trailed her kisses down to my neck. She eventually found my sweet spot and kept attacking it, earning a squeal from me. My squeals must have kept pushing her to kiss me. She pushed me against the wall, showering me with kisses. Raquelle's swollen lips eventually made their way back up to mine. I felt better than I ever had when I was kissing Ken. To return the favor, I threw my arms over her shoulders and massaged her neck, causing her to squeal into my mouth. Suddenly, she pulled back.

"Barbie?" she asked, holding my hands. "I know this is sudden, but I can't imagine a life without you, and I need to get this off my chest." I gasped as she knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring. (AN: T-swizzle currently crying)

"Of course, Raquelle! I can't imagine a life without you either," I whisper, getting ahead of myself. Plastic tears dripped down my face with joy.

"Barbie, I didn't even ask you yet!" she giggled. I LOLed.

"Right, go ahead," I smiled. She took a deep breath.

"Barbara Roberts, will you make me the happiest doll in Malibu and marry me?" she sobbed.

"Oh Raquelle! Of course I'll marry you, my sweet, sweet munchkin!" I held her forehead against mine and jumped into her arms.