I wanna ruin our friendship PART 2

Smut oneshot for those who want it with a little bit of fluff at the end because why not

Bottom Macaque

Top Wukong

POV Macaque

He is getting on my nerves.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck until he found a spot that made me moan slightly louder. He then smirked and continued to suck on the same spot, gently biting down as well. Wukong is such a tease, he did anything but actually screwing me, and it's driving me insane. Literally, I might just kill him.

It didn't take that long until I felt his hands tug at my boxers. I lifted myself up a bit for him to take it off, and he started to rub my dick. I gasped and moaned a little bit, making Wukong speed up a little.

"S-Shit" I gasped at the feeling, but I do know for a fact that Wukong is able to pleasure me better than this. But I'm not complaining.

Spoke too soon. Wukong dragged his hand away while I whined at the loss of friction. This actual dickhead. Now I am complaining. At this point I was just looking anywhere but him because why not. But I didn't look away for too long until he pulled my head to directly face him. I looked over to see him undoing his pants and taking off his boxers. My jaw almost dropped at the sight of his dick. Holy shit-

I got closer to him before grabbing his dick in my hand and started to stroke it. He let out a low moan. I started stroking faster making him moan slightly louder. I smirked and dragged my hand away earning a groan. Now it's his time to feel frustrated. But lucky for him, he didn't have to wait that long until I started to lick the tip of his dick, slowly putting it all in my mouth. It was a bit of struggle considering his dick is 11 inches. But surprisingly I was able to. Somehow.

"F-fuck Macaque" He gasped before lightly moaning. I started bobbing my head up and down faster making Wukong moan louder.

"Fuck, how are you so good at this ngh" I looked up to him with my eyes as innocently as possible.

I kept bobbing my head and suck on his dick when i felt him grab a fist full of my fur and making me go slightly faster. I gagged a bit at the sudden action, but I just let him thrust his dick in my throat for a bit.

"Sh-shit Wukong I'm gonna-" Before he could finish he z inside my mouth still gripping my fur to make sure I swallowed every bit of it.

Once I swallowed it, I lifted my head with a little bit of cum leaking out my mouth a little while wiping it away. I then made eye contact with Wukong only to meet with an expression filled with nothing but pure lust.

Soon he pushed me down and slowly crawling towards me in between my legs. He grabbed my scarf and used it to tie my hands to the headboard of the bed. I grew excited of what was to come and all the things Wukong could do to me. He held his fingers close to my mouth.

"Suck" I didn't hesitate before letting Wukong put his fingers in my mouth as I started to suck on them.

He drew his hands back with a string of silva connection my mouth to his fingers. He gave me a smirk before inserting a finger in my whole. I gasped at the action and the feeling of his finger inside me. He began moving it around stretching me a bit making me moan. Soon he inserted a second finger, than a third making me moan louder. I felt his fingers stretch me open and curling them as well as scissoring them earning loud moans from me. He kept stretching me out for a few solid minutes before he thought I was stretched out enough. He pulled out his fingers making me whine.