Happy almost birthday

(Tyler)
I wake up at three in the morning by two little girls smiling at me.
"Girls why did you wake me up"
"It's are birthday dad"
"Mmm..........your right it is your birthday"i say getting up
"Babe wake up it's the girls birthday"
"Huh"Heather says
"It's the girls birthday"i say shaking her.
"Oh uh..,yea happy birthday my baby girls"She says falling back to sleep
"Well why won't you girls go back to sleep and I'll wake you up in four hairs an we will celebrate this special day at-"I say getting cut of my the girls
"CHUCKY CHEESES"the girls say almost waking up the next door neighbors dog.
"Shhhh.....girls don't wake up mommy"I say quietly is I can
the girls started to giggle.I got up trying not to wake up Heather.I got on my nee and picked up the girls putting them shoulder.I got to there room and tucked them in.They fell asleep and I left closing there door behind me.I got back to my room and got in bed.

I thought about what I could get the girls.maybe they would like a stuffed unicorn.Or maybe a uh...mmmmm.I kept on turning and turning.I looked at the clock and it was four thirty am.I got up and went to the bathroom.I stayed on there for a while.I looked in the mirror.I played with my piercing on my lip.I looked up and my hair was a mess.I really wanted to dye my hair.I don't know why but I wanted to dye my hair blue.I always had my hair black.I look looked at my self once more and went back to bed.

I looked over and saw Heather.I smiled and looked up.I closed my eyes and like that I fell asleep.
.................................................................................
They guys sorry for not updating.I just had a lot in my mind.I was going to update yesterday but something happened and I didn't update.So yea hope you like this chapter byeee 😆