Wtf

(Heather) next two days
I woke up and looked over to find Tyler but he wants there.I checked my phone and there was not a single text.I got up and went to the girls room and they were asleep still.

I went down stairs and Checked every were for a note or something but I'd didn't find anything.I called him like ten times but he didn't answer so I gave up.

I went back up stairs and got in my black ripped skinnys and a ripped up black veil brides tee.I went back down stairs and went out side.I took out a cigar and lit it up.I walk to the drive way and something that looked familiar.I walks over to it and I find Tyler kissing some other girl with his hands on her waist.I dropped my cigar and stepped on it.

I ran over to him and jumped on his back.He fell and i was on top picking him.I got up and walk over to that girl.

"You little slut"i said managing to fight the tears and punched her right in the nose.
"And you asswhole"i said and kicked him right in the balls.I ran to the house and locked my self in my bath room.I took out my emergency blade and slit my wrist ten times.I miss that feeling.

Once I was down I washed up and banged my arm.I looked my hand and i took of my ring and unlocked my door and threw my ring on the bed.I heard the door open and I ran to my closet and took out all my clothes and put it in a black bag.I walk over to the girls room and said goodbye for now.

Yea yea I seem mean but I just needed to be alone right now.I went down stairs and walk by Tyler.
"I'll be back in a few days"
And just like that I walked out.I got in my car and drove to my bank and took out all my savings from the past few years.I walk out and got in my car and drove to a hotel.I got in my rooms do put all my stuff away.

I walk out the hotel and got in my car.I drove to a body jewelry store and asked if I can three pieces done.They walked me to the back and told me sit.I got snakebites and a nose piercing.I paid and walk out happy.I went back to my hotel and checked my phone.There were 20 messages mr rom Tyler
"Look I'm sorry
"Come back
"It wants my fault
"Please Heather
"Come back Heather
"I love you more than anything
"Please text me back.
"Stop ignoring me
"At least tell me if your safe
"Please baby I love you
"I won't hurt you ever and you know that
"Heather please she can up to me
"It's all her fault
"I was trying to push her of
"Please
"It will never happen again
"Heather
"Text me back
"When are you coming back

I didn't answer him at all.I loved him how can he do that to me.Im not sure when I'm coming back but all I just know is I need time to think.
................................................................................................
What's up people this is the last chapter but there will be a second book so if you want to know the what happens the book will be out soon.