She Wished

She knew she was to die as soon as she met his bloodlust gaze. How could she have been so foolish. So stupid. She had tried to escape the threat- and as she was fleeing she ran straight into it. He smiled, revealing blood-stained teeth, jagged like a sharks. In his left hand, he was holding a pack of matches. In his right- some petrol. "What...?"

"Imma get rid of you all... no more of your devilish tricks. No more suffering. For anyone."

Her heart sank with those words. He was burning his own kind. The great good, the beast in all our minds. The one that can turn the most powerful of us to sand. The one who can fight of a whole army single-handedly. We were searching for him all this time. In the prophecy, he had dark red eyes, jagged teeth, and curly white hair. She stepped forward, to hold his hand. He allows. Taking off his cold, smoke-scented gloves, her mind screams. It was him. One of his hands were nothing but exposed bone, a single gold ring hanging of his index finger. It was him. Her brain was filled of memories of torturing him, her pure delight at his demise. Her cackles of evil as his bones were snapped, as his skin was cut. She thought that that was revenge. But no. This was revenge. She knew at that moment. She knew... all of her kin were going to die.