" Notes "

,,No one's POV,,

Simpbur was heartbroken. He hadn't come to school for a week. Tommy and the others tried calling or texting him, but he never replied.
Simpbur wasn't eating nor coming out his room. All he did was sit there and either stare out the window, sleep, watch TV, or scroll through Twitter to find stupid, crazy shit to look at because people on Twitter are weird.
(No offense if u have Twitter)
Simpbur thought if he didn't eat, he would get skinnier. He thought Argbur would love him then. He started cutting little scars on his wrists. Some were shaped as hearts. Simpbur had gone crazy ever since Argbur rejected him.

In Simpbur's time, he tried thinking of other plans to get Argbur's attention. That was 'til he found a plan. Secret letters. He started sending letters to Arg, unsigned, and giving him hints he has a secret admirer.

Meanwhile, at school, Argbur, Ghostbur and Revivedbur we're worried about Simpbur. He hadn't come to school in days. Art class had came by and when they walked in all the canvas's had been written all over.

((pov: art class:

HEHEHEHEHE))

HEHEHEHEHE))

They were shocked. Mostly Arg. This was by far one of the MOST surprising things he had seen. The rest of the class walked in and saw what had happened. They all laughed at Argbur as he ran out and teasing him with, "Ooooo!" and "Someone has a cruuush!!" Along with laughter. Lots of laughter.

Arg ran out to the empty theater room and went backstage in a corner.
He sat up and put his arms around his knees. He wasn't exactly crying, but his eyes were watering and he was blushing with embarrassment. He was miserable.

•| time skip 😍 |•

Arg, Rev and Ghost were in the class chatting. It was the end of the day so the students could do whatever.
Rev and Arg were talking about what happened in art and Ghostbur was flying around, messing with people.

' ' So, who do you think would do that? ' ' Revived asked with his hands in his pockets.

' ' Well, I'd say it's pretty obvious. It might've been Simpbur. ' ' Arg replied.

' ' Why? He hasn't been here in days. ' '

' ' Probably because he's miserable. He asked me to be his boyfriend, but I said I liked someone else. He probably still wants my attention. ' '

' ' Yikes. ' '

They stood there talking for a few minutes 'til they heard someone.

' ' Ghostbur! Stop messing with my hair! ' ' A British voice yelled as they turned to see Ghostbur touching Tommy's hair.

' ' Eh. He'll be fine. ' ' Arg said.

' ' So, might I ask, who is your crush? I never thought the heartless emo Argbur would have feelings. ' ' Revivedbur asked turning to Argbur.

' ' O-Oh! Well.. ' ' Arg replied. He dragged Revivedbur to a different empty room.

' ' Okay, you can tell me. ' ' Revivedbur said, calmly putting his hands on Argburs shoulders.

' ' Well, it's... ' ' Arg started, 'til he was interrupted by a ringing bell. ' ' I'll talk to you later.. ' '

' ' Alright.. ' ' Rev agreed and walked out the empty room with Arg and out the school.

•| undertale |•

Argbur walked home, 'til he turned to see Simpbur's house. He sighed and knocked on the door. No answer. He knocked again. He waited a few seconds until the door opened with Simpbur on the side.
He freaked out when he saw Arg.

' ' BARK! ARK-! ArG! ERM... WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE..? ' ' Simp freaked stumbling back with a confused-shocked face.

' ' ...I just came to check on you.. ' ' Arg replied then continued, ' ' Can you.. come to school tomorrow? We're worried about you... I'm worried about you.. ' '

Simp blushed a little then replied, ' ' ..Sure. I'll come... ' ' He said standing straight and looking down rubbing his arm.

' ' ...Thank you.. ' ' Arg answered and Simpbur smiled.

' ' oH! UHH... LOOK AT THE TIME! I have to go! Bye! ' ' Simp stuttered and shut the door.

Arg stood there for a few seconds after he slammed the door on him, then spoke to himself,

' ' Wait... Did he say bark? ' '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short ahh chapter🤌

667 words