𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 : 𝐦𝐨𝐧.
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 : 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐩𝐦

"hey baby" his voice said through the phone.

"hey" was all i could get out.

"..'hey'  bae you okay? is something wrong?" i took a deep breath in and bit my bottom lip shut. something is very wrong.

"n-no im okay. ju- st um chillin" i knew he could hear me trip up my words clearly but i prayed he didn't point it out. "oh.. okay baby well if you want i can come by and see you after i leave this lil kickback, i miss my baby"

...your baby? that's laughable

conflicted, i look down and roman is staring back at me. i shuddered at the eye contact and tired to keep my cool but it was getting harder and harder.

"baby? hello?" i snap back into reality and quickly think of something to say. "oh suh- sure but i might be sleep.. ahh.. by the time you get here."

"oh well okay shawty, i'll call you tomorrow morning then. luh you, bye" he hung up before i could even say bye...

before i could even realize, my phone was taken out of my hand and placed on the other side of the bed. "lay back down so i can finish what i was doin mama."

and i knew she wasn't asking again.

she pushed my leg up to my chest and pressed down on my stomach with her free hand. she swirled her tongue in the same place over and over again. my hips buckled and she moved her hand to push both of my legs down. "fuuck, i'm about to cum please don't stop"

she stopped to blow on my clit. "that's not how you ask ma. let's try that again." she went back to sucking harsher than before and i couldn't handle it anymore. "ahh.. oh my.. can i please cum. please"

"cum for me mama, cmon"

𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 & 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

𖧷