𝐀𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 : 𝐰𝐞𝐝.
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 : 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐨'𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤

i was bored.
sitting here with my friends waiting on roman to get off of work. i mean they cool but they aren't roman.

"medjie, what day are you available? you always be booked up and i can never get an appointment wit chu" i look up to see a new face enter the conversation.

"umm im booked up for the rest of this month but i gotchu next month. lmk when you're available and we'll figure something out" i replied with a smile, i didn't even know she was there so she caught me off guard but i'm always ready. (😏 - author)

"oh okay girl thank you, anyway what y'all doin tn?" i look at erykah and dk while they look at each other.

"nuffin much shorty, prolly just gonna kick it wit ro"

'unt uh, why they always wanna be at roman shit?' i thought to myself. they smoking dick if they think roman gon want them in her shit after she get off

"y'all know damn well roman not gon want us at her shit later. we can just go to the lil thing off campus. isn't that what you was finna invite us too?" the girl nodded and i smiled and shrugged, plus i wanna see them greeks stroll ts look cool.

"mane alr, if we finna do that then i wanna go back to my shit rq. i'll holla at yall niggas later." teddy said finally paying attention to the conversation.

"yo lil moody ass what's wrong wit chu today?" erykah asked picking up on teddy's lil bitchy attitude. he rolled his eyes and smacked his teeth.

"mmtch the dumb bitch gon use my card without tellin me so now she done overdrawn my shit talm bout 'oh i didn't know it was yours ahaha' the card has my name on it bitch" he ranted making a fym face

the whole group busted out laughing while teddy was still going. "that's alr tho cause imma call my bank and call the police on her stupid ass. ain't no fucking way she didn't know it was my shit, cus bitch it wasn't yours. like you just picking up random cards now?"

we continued laughing and cracked jokes until it wasn't funny nm. only terrance would forget his wallet at a girl house and she do some shit like that

;

my phone started ringing out of no where so i picked it up from the couch, looked at the id and it was roman.

"i'm outside pretty girl, tell gang i said wassup" i smiled as i heard her voice and told gang what she said as i made my way for the door.

i got in the car and she greeted me with a quiet hey while the music played in the background. "how was work love?" she shrugged and put the car back in drive.

"long but it was coo, istg them customers be asking me to shove my foot up they ass." she looked both ways and she turned her steering wheel. i swear multitasking in the sexiest shit ever.

"why you lookin like that mama? how was your day?" i sighed and looked down, fidgeting with my nails.

"it was coo, i was bored asf though." she made a hm sound but mostly stayed quiet. "i went to see my sister earlier and then got some food came back and boolin wit the gang till you got off work."

she placed her hand on my thigh when we stopped at a red light and my legs opened up wider. "lady control ya vagina" we laughed in unison and the light changed to green.

"did ole boy text or call you at all today?" i nodded my head and remembered the slight conversation we had this morning.

"he texted me good morning and we was just talking about his classes, his mom and his shoes"

i could tell she was resisting the urge to say something about him but her face said it all.

"well idm you here wimme and you all mines rn" i giggled a bit as she pulled into a parking stop in front of her apartment.

.

𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 & 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

𖧷