SUMMERTIME SADNESS

i'm feeling electric tonight.....

EDEN BEXLEY was the Queen of the Pogues and there was a good reason for it.

She was obsessed with the freedom being a pogue held, mesmerized with the feeling that no one could stop her, that nothing could get in her way.   Attached at the hip with her group of chaotic, and sometimes crazy friends.   Saying she was in love with the world of being a Pogue was an understatement.

She wasn't quite sure how she got roped into the world of John Booker Routledge,  JJ Maybank,  Pope Heyward and Kiara Carrera, but she doesn't regret becoming a part of it.  The sun on her back and the waves she got to surf were pretty worth it, and so were the Pogues, of course.

Her parents? More than unhappy with her choices.  Borderline Kooks, who would rather have their daughter hang out with people like Sarah and Rafe Cameron, good influences, as they liked to call them.  But, unlike Eden,  Isla and Tom Bexley had no idea how insufferable the rich people truly were.

That's another reason to why Eden was a proud Pogue.  They were all tolerable, made her laugh in ways she never expected to laugh before.  It was all fun and games down on the beach, and that's the life that Eden wanted to live.  One that was full of excitement, like a roller coaster.

That's until fun and games turned into a murder mystery.

After searching the waters, her and the Pogues discovered a boat that would lead them into loads of trouble, and loads of mystery.  Enough trouble that soon enough,  Eden realized they were more noticed then they'd ever been before....and she wasn't sure how good that truly was.

cruising down the coast, goin' about 99.....

chase sui wonders as.....

EDEN BEXLEY

EDEN BEXLEY

the queen of pogues

got my bad baby by my heavenly side....

chase stokes.....john booker routledge

rudy pankow.....jj maybank

jonathan daviss.....pope heyward

madison bailey.....kiara carrera

madelyn cline.....sarah cameron

drew starkey......rafe cameron

lucy liu.....isla bexley

pedro pascal.....tom bexley

THE REST OF THE OBX CAST AS THEMSELVES

i know if I go, I'll die happy tonight.......

mara's misc!

so, as of the time writing this, i am just starting s2.  s1 was such a roller coaster, and i honestly didn't expect anything that happened, and had such a genuine reaction to every scene.  so, ofc, me being me, i had to create a fic.  

but, i'm rlly excited about eden.  i created her within a few minutes, and i'm already in love. i think chase rlly suites obx, so yeah.  impulsive thoughts much but.....

hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: i only own eden, and her parents, along with any other sort of dialogue and plot that goes with them, so please do not steal anything from her story, as that wouldn't be too sweet to wake up too!  everything else belongs to the rightful creators of obx and netflix!  

WARNING: this book will contain language, drinking, mentions/scenes of panic attacks,  mentions of smoking and drugs,  violence, death, murder and any other topic mentioned in outer banks!  so, please check the warnings of the show if you're unsure!

DEDICATED TO: deancoded, -pyrrhics  paradiserotsfionasnightmare, , thegoldxnangel  and any other outer banks lovers!

COVER BY:  elevanscapsicle