Chapter 1

Fairy Tail is the best anime ever! will probably be crap but would appreshiate good or bad reviews so I can get better!

Chapter 1: The Hottest Day:

The town of magnolia had been experiencing an extreme heatwave. Most people stayed in their houses all day and only came out at night when the summer air was at its coolist.

At the guild

"Mira....?"

Wendy was at the pretty bar maids' side.

"Yes Wendy?" Mira asked in her sweet voice.

"Can I have some ice water?" Wendy put on her cutest smile.

"Sorry, you'll have to ask Gray for that." Mira giggled when the sweet innocent face of Wendy's turned into one of dread.

"But look at all of the people around him!" Wendy moaned.

Wendy was currently looking at half the guild who was crowded around the half naked ice mage.

Natsu's POV

Its not fair! That stupid pervert of a stripper can stand any weather! I'm stuck at home in this stupid heat wave cos I can't deal with heat. Even Happy is on holiday at the beach with Charle.

Normal POV

Natsu was lying on his bed looking up at the bare wood of the roof of his house. It wasn't even a proper bed it was a hammock. He was slightly swinging side to side but he was getting motion sick so he swung his legs over the side to try and stop himself. This failed epically because as he sat up he was met with as sudden wave of over whelming dizziness and he fell onto the floor.

Now that he thought about it his head was hurting terribly and his body was so tired and heavy that it wouldn't respond to the smallest command. His head just stayed side ways on the floor facing the far wall. He could see all of the mission cards that he had collected and pinned to his wall. He thought a good way to pass the time would be to read all of them but he was finding it hard to focus on anything.

The boys eyes blurred and slowly drifted closed. And then he was meet with darkness.

"Gray?" Mira stood over the ice mage as the last of the guild members was leaving.

"Mira?" Grey questioned back.

"Um I know this will be a lot to ask but could you check up on Natsu?" Mira said quickly.

"Why? Flame Head can take care of him self."

"Well you see It's never been this hot before and I worried about him. He hasn't been to the guild all day!"

"Mmm, but wouldn't of happy told us if something was wrong?"

"Happy is on holiday with Charle. Oh come on Gray! Pleeeeeeeese! For me?" She pleaded, fluttering her eyes.

"Fine. I'm going now so I'll drop by his house on the way." Gray sighed defeated.

Grays POV

Stupid Flame Brian! Why do I have to check up on him? He's always off on his adventures anyway! He's fine.

Normal POV

Gray walked up the small path to Natsu's small house. The wobbly old shack as Gray called it was located on the outskirts of Magnolia so Gray had to go out of his way to go there.

He knocked on the door. No answer. "Oi, Flame Brain!" Gray called out. No answer. "Hey!"

No answer. Gray was starting to get worried. On the way up the path he'd noticed a window was open. Natsu was an idiot but he would never leave something open like that.

His hand wrapped its self around the door knob. It was boiling hot. Gray could only just about touch it because of his ice magic. He continued to push the door open. "Natsu?" His voice was quieter this time. Grays eyes scanned the room. Nothing. No wait!

"Natsu!" His eyes had caught site of the salmon haired boy who was lying on the floor.

He walked over the dirty floor. Each step he took made a long creaking sound.

Finally he reached him. He took a closer look at the boy. His face was writhed with swet and pain. And he was slightly shaking.

Gray frowned.

"Oh, man!"