Chapter 5

Sister helping meh! were both in love with GraTsu so! <3 publishing so fast!

CHAPTER 5...

Two hours had passed since Natsu had woken. The young dragon slayer hadn't woken since and Gray was starting to worry...

Gray's POV

Natsu hasn't come to yet. Or again. His feavor is still raging but he doesn't look like hes in pain anymore. To be honest I don't know what to do. I could go to the guild and get help but I don't want to leave him. I could take him with me, but the sun would be dangerous. AAARRRRRR!

"What do I do?" Calm down! I mentally hit myself. Panicking isn't going to help. I looked at the younger mage again. His face doesn't show any pain. Its still, almost relaxed. Sort of innocent and cute. Wait no! I didn't mean that!

"Hmmmm!" I sighed. What was I thinking!

I tried to take my mind of the matter by collecting water from the stream by Natsu's house. It was only small but th water was clean enough to drink. I knelt down on the rough forest floor. I took the freezing water into my cupped hands and splashed it on my face. It felt good. Must be hell for Natsu though. He hates the cold. I'm just glad he can deal with freezing temperatures.

I walked back to Natsu's house. Something wasn't right. I could hear whispers. I rushed inside. Only to see Natsu (still on the floor withering around in pain. What should I do? I went over to hold him down. I had to coat my hands in ice though. I finally realized he was mumbling a few words. They were hard to hear though. I put my head closer to his.

"Please...m make it...s stop. Please!"

{Ill add a song now <3}

__________________________________

~Lyra's Song~

~Words are born into air,

~And quickly fade out in the wind,

~But they find their way inside you

~Where they live on forevermore.

~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

~When the skies are dark and full of rain,

~Look inside your heart,

~A light so warm and all aglow,

~Shining just like the sun,

~You can see just how much you've grown,

~How strong you are,

~A love will open up to you,

~And it starts from the day that you...

~..First heard those words..

__________________________________