1 // DOUBLE THE PLEASURE (MMF)

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Nina and Jackson have never had a traditional relationship.

They were high school sweethearts who went off to college together, both eager to enter a new chapter of their lives. Instead of it being some romantic Hallmark moment, they lost their virginities to each other inside an empty classroom on campus.

Wild as that was, it didn't top what would happen a couple of years later when Jackson got down on one knee to propose to his beautiful soulmate.

The big question wasn't popped in front of their family and friends. The couple was actually out partying at an underground kink club when Jackson kneeled and presented a massive diamond ring to Nina; the kind of ring that was made to be treasured and passed down through generations. Half-naked bodies surrounded them as the sounds of pleasure and pain permeated the air. Cheers erupted after everyone tuned in to what was happening, and of course, Nina told Jackson yes.

They ended the night with Nina pegging Jackson inside a private playroom, and there may or may not be video footage hidden away in their bedroom closet.

That all happened over a year ago, and with their wedding just months away, only God knows what kind of mess they'll end up in on that night.

"In a little over ninety days, we'll officially be a married couple," Nina said, turning to Jackson with a grin. "Can you believe it, baby? Honestly still feels like I'm dreaming."

"I've felt like I've been living inside of a dream from the moment you agreed to be my girlfriend," Jackson chuckled, taking another sip of his beer. "And now you're going to be my wife. Damn, I'm really loving the sound of that. Consider it your new nickname."

"I love it already, husband. Now lean over and give me a kiss," Nina demanded, one finger tracing the cool rim of her cocktail glass.

The bar lights were comfortably dim, and the soft murmurs of voices mixed with the sound of smooth jazz created a chill, laid-back vibe that was right up Nina and Jackson's alley.

Jackson leaned in to do as he was told. "Demand and you shall receive, wife."

When their lips met, the world around them seemed to fade away.

All that mattered was the moment happening right now, their kiss plunging them deeper into their own little bubble. Nina dragged her fingers along Jackson's jawline, the light stubble grazing her fingertips while their tongues danced. Passion ignited into a blazing inferno when Jackson gripped her thick thigh with one hand and squeezed.

"Our date night just took an interesting turn," Jackson whispered against her red lips, his voice low and rough. His brown eyes briefly flickered past Nina. "We have an audience of one."

"Oh... Are they our type?" Nina asked, curiosity and excitement loud in her tone.

"Look and see for yourself." Jackson pulled back with a wolfish grin, his unbuttoned shirt spreading open to show more of his dark brown skin. Nina couldn't wait to mark him up in bed, but first, she needed to check out their new audience of one.