4 // DOUBLE THE PLEASURE (MMF)

4

While Gabriel feasted on Nina's cunt like it was his last meal on earth, he wondered if her mouth tasted just as sweet.

To hell with his rule on not kissing strangers. He wanted to do more than simply fuck Nina. He wanted to explore every inch of her beautiful brown skin. He wanted to kiss and mark every dip and curve on her perfect body. He wanted to know what she looked and sounded like when she came while stuffed full of his cock. Would she moan or whimper or scream? Would she cry tears of pleasure, or would her eyes roll to the back of her head?

The questions brewing inside Gabriel were endless. His wants stretched on for miles and miles, which was funny considering he'd only just met Nina and Jackson.

Jackson...

The things he'd done to Gabriel's ass using only his mouth and fingers should be a crime.

Gabriel had never met anyone who made his body sing the way Jackson does. He'd never met anyone who made his heart throb in tune with his cock; the same one that Jackson currently stroked with a firm grip. Gabriel moaned into Nina's pussy as Jackson continued to fuck him open with his tongue. The hand on Gabriel's cock played a teasing little game as the pace jumped back and forth from slow to fast, Jackson's thumb rolling over the tip during each stroke.

Gabriel was about as wet as Nina.

When the coolness from the lube hit his asshole several minutes later, Gabriel's entire body tensed, then shuddered. He reluctantly rose from between Nina's slick thighs to catch his breath, the lower half of his face glistening with Nina's arousal. He licked his lips before speaking.

"Jackson," Gabriel said, his voice deep and strained. "Enough teasing. Get inside me already."

Nina half laughed, half moaned as she rocked her hips to take Gabriel's fingers in even deeper, his thumb swirling over her clit. "Seems like I'm n-not the only bossy brat around here."

"I know," Jackson chuckled. "Looks like I have my hands full tonight." He removed his robe and helped Gabriel out of his, tossing them somewhere across the room before letting his hands roam and caress Gabriel's muscular, tattooed body, not a single flaw in sight. "I'll get inside you after you make our pretty girl cum," Jackson said to Gabriel. "So get back to work."

Our pretty girl...

The words shouldn't have struck a chord with Gabriel, but they did.

He had to quickly remind himself that he was here to have a few rounds of uncomplicated, no-strings-attached sex. He was not here to get emotionally caught up in a situation where, outside of this hotel room, there was no space for him. The absolute last place Gabriel belonged was in the middle of Nina and Jackson's relationship.

They would probably go on with their lives tomorrow as if tonight never happened, and no matter how good they would make him feel tonight, Gabriel would force himself to do the same thing. To move on. There was no other option.