Prologue

Hello, readers-chan^^. Since the old book I removed it all after 'that' stranger said it, so I remade a fanfiction, in different story about 'Enemies to Lovers'. Hope you enjoy!!! ;)

~~~~

12 years ago

A 11-years-old girl named (Y/N) (L/N) was an average girl and you were smart, kind and yet stubborn sometimes.

You had a friend name (Y/B/F/N), she's the one and only your friend in this Beigoma School.

In your class, your enemy was always gave you a cold shoulder whenever you stared at him for 5 seconds. You just gave him a glared and look away.

You and him met when you transfered in Japan and your parents work in here. And you two become enemy because;

When you went to school, you accidently run into him as he almost fall, but luckily he can balanced from falling. He then glared at you.

"Hey, watch where're you going!" You just frowned at his sterned tone.

"I'm sorry, I just in hurry to the office. Now, excuse me." You then rushed off to the principal office. A male scoffed at you.

"Yeah, right. She just not be careful when she was in hurried." He was about to walk to class until a loud voice call him.

"Hey, Shu!! Wait for me!" Yup, that bluenette was his best friend since they were kindergarten at the preschooled.

"Hey, you seems not late today." He said in calmed tone, and yet kind. The bluenette grinned at him.

"Well, of course I am. I just don't want to get punish by the teacher or get detention." He said in sheepishly. A white-hair maled sighed at him.

"Thank goodness you're not late today. Now, let's to the class before teacher came." The bluenette nodded at him as they went to class and the teacher came in and began the lesson.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Alright, class. Today we have a new student. Please, come in." Then, you came in class 1-A in nervous look.

An albino boy recognized you and the calmed face turn to serious face at your apperiance.

"Alright, please introduce yourself." The math teacher said, smiled at (h/c) girl. You then introducing to the classmates.

"Hi, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you." He get noted at your name. Many students smiled at you, except him.

'Oh, so that's her name. Not even interested. She was an annoying person to me'

"Alright, miss (L/N). Please sat beside (Y/B/F/N). Please raise your hand." A girl named (Y/B/F/N) raised her hand as you went to the desk student and sat beside.

"Now, continued the lesson students." Many students groaned because they don't like math subject.

Except (Y/N), you really like that subject since you were pro at that subject. (A/N: Unlike me, I maybe like Math, but grade B or C🥲)

"Hello, (Y/N)." (Y/B/FN) greeted at you. You glanced at beside and saw she smiled at you.

"My name is (Y/B/FN). Hope we can be friend." You smiled at her back.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/B/F/N). Sure we can, more like best friend." She was excited.

"Yeah!" Then, both of girls do the math lesson. While they were doing a math, Shu glared at you that you get same class as him.