Chapter 12: Save (Y/N)

New chapter had been realised^^. This might be short, maybe. Anyway, I'm back after celebrating Eid^^ and I kinda bored, so I made it :)

Anyway, onto the story!

~~~
12.23 p.m, saturday
In the police station

Shu was now here because the sherriff called him to come here an hour ago.

He had a planned how to save (Y/N) and arrest the mafia boss and his members.

"So, Honcho. What's your planning?" A sherriff's eyes glanced at the red-eyed male and said,

"Well, according to me, there's a wedding day at the dark mafia's location. It could be your 'friend' who was marrying with the mafia boss."

Hearing of 'marrying', making the albino want to beat him so bad. He calmed down.

"So, who's gonna go to the wedding?" Honcho grinned at Shu.

"You, Mr. Kurenai. You must keep your eye on them while me and others will capture and arrest the mafia boss, Chuuya Yamini."

Shu nodded at his planned in agreement.

"Understood, Honcho."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the guest room

Two maids were dressing you up while you just standing with an emotionless face.

You were never agree for marrying with Chuuya but you forced it as long as he won't do any harm on your family and Shu.

Since he already know about your information and family privacy after kidnapped, you decided to marry him.

'Is this really end...I do not wish to marry with that evil mafia, but I'm doing for my parents..and Shu.. I don't like it when he do something on them.'

"Alright, miss. You're done now."

Your wessing dress were dark purple with flowers' patterns. Shoes were also purple and you were holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Ok." Then, you went outside of the room along with two maids as they lead you way to the outside where the wedding was.

~~~~

In Chuuya's room

With Chuuya, he already done wear his wedding man clothes and had a small purple flower on the left pocket. He smirked as he look himself in front of the mirror.

"I'm done. Can't wait to see my beautiful bride." He was distracted with his look until someone knocked the door. He groaned, his face went dull.

"Come in." (R/M/N) came in and said,

"H-Hey, boss. People that you invited them already here now. Be ready." He sughed heavily.

"I know, I know, (R/M/N). I'll be there in a minute."

"But she already at the backyard." (R/M/N) talked back to him. Chuuya gave him an annoyed stare.

"Fine. I'll go." Then, he went out from his room and went to the backyard. (R/M/N) followed him after, quietly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the wedding place

(Y/N) was now standing at the place where before you could walk to the so-called-bride.

Not knowing that a mysterious mask man red-eyed male was staring at you with a frown.

(A/N: Ok, here's an explaination. He got location in the dark mafia place by sherriff and he went here, surprised that how rich he was. He also brought a gun that had bullets to prepare shoot him [Chuuya]. Ok, continued story! :))

He quickly dropped the act and look ahead and keep his planning. Then, the wedding started as you walked slowly to Chuuya and the priest.

As soon you went there, Chuuya grab your hand softly with an evil and yet sweet smiled at you. You didn't react anything.

At the sit where people watch their were on wedding, a mysterious man clenched his fist till white and want to murder Chuuya.

He also noticed your expression was nothing, but blanked and nothing feel anything. Then, the wessing started as the crowd were on silenced.

"Do you take, (Y/N) (L/N), to be your wedded wife, Mister Chuuya?" He smirked.

"I do." The priest then look at you.

"And you Miss (Y/N). Do you take, Chuuya Yamini, to be your wedded husband?"

Everything is silenced, you were afraid to say it. Chuuya glared at you and mouthed 'Just say it!'. Gripping uour hand tightly as your eyes shut in pain. You take a deep breath and then..

"I-"

"NO! DON'T SAY IT, (Y/N)!!

You were surprised at out burst from the mysterious man as he walked toward to the wedding stage.

Chuuya glared at the masked man while you were shocked, recognized at his voice.

"Who the hell are you telling her to not saying it?! You b****!!" Then, he opened his mask and revealed...

Shu Kurenai.

Your eyes widened to see him comimg on the wedding time. Chuuya gritted his teeth, the others people who were invited whispering.

"You!! How do you know where my place was?!" Shu smirked at his questioned.

"Why would you want to know? Only you need to know is we're gonna capture you, Chuuya Yamini!" His eyes went darkened and confuse who with him.

"'We?'" Just then, Sherriff Rantaro and the others police appeared out of nowhere as they point the gun at Chuuya.

"Yes! It's us!! You're under arresting for kidnapping a 21-years-old woman!! Now, raise your hands up, Chuuya Yamini!"

Many people quickly get up and ran off from the wedding before something bad happen.

Chuuya's members also appeared as they point the guns at the polices. You were about went to Shu, but Chuuya gripped your arm tightly.

"Hey, let her go!!" Shu said in cold tone. Chuuya laughed manicaly.

"Why would I?! She will soon-to-be-my-wife and now...YOU RUINED EVERYTHING AND I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL!!" He said, pointing a gun to Shu.

You try to pulled from his grip, but he was strong to you. Tears fell down through your cheek.

"Shu..."

Shu saw you were panic and want to save from Chuuya, but he was too tricky sometimes. Shu was about to get closer, but then Chuuya point it at your head, making him stop.

"If you any closer, I'll shoot him!!"

"Tch." Shu clicked his tongue. Not until, a police from behind shot at Chuuya's leg in one shot as he groaned in pain.

His grip loosened as you ran to Shu as he embraced you.

"Shu!"

"Don't worry, you're a safe now." Chuuya stand up, hold his tigh that had been shot as he laughed loudly like psycho.

"No, you cannot escape from the mafia dark!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Now the game has begun!"

~~~~

Done. *eats rainbow cookies* It's been two weeks and finally my idea had pops up 😌. And sorry for make you wait this.

Anyway, see you on the next chapter! さよなら!!