Chapter 3- Breaking Up

The new chapter had been realised <3. And wanna know what is 'breaking up'. Read this chapter, reader!^^

~~~~

After the dinner in company, many workers from America went back to their places, except for the owner of Raging Bull.

(Y/N) and the rest of the workers and clerks in the company also went back to their houses. Shu saw you left as he rolled his eyes.

He's still stay in Japan for three days. Tomorrow only two. He went back to his apartment as he entered to his house and saw his girlfriend was giggling quitely at the couch.

(R/F/N) was chatting with a boy. Shu was about to see who she chat with until she shut her phone off and smiled at him.

"Hi, babe. Welcome home." She said in cherish, but try to not nervous on the same time. He gave her a serious look.

"(R/F/N), what're you giggling about? Was it your friend or a boy?" He asked, in sterned tone on the last word. She nodded slowly.

"Y-Yeah, I chatted with my friend and it wasn't a boy. Why would I talk with a boy if I had my boyfriend." She almost lied at him. Shu still not sure if she said was right or wrong.

"Ok, (R/F/N). Let's sleep now." She nodded at him. They went to his room as she laid on the bed with a smile in her face.

Shu laid beside her as she cuddled him. He doesn't care about it and hugged her. (R/F/G) then spoke.

"Hey, babe. In that company, did you met that b*tch?" When she mentioned 'b*tch' as it was (Y/N), Shu stared at her like he want to shut her mouth.

"First, yeah she was working at that company. Second, don't call her that. It's not like she disturb you in the first place." She frowned.

"I'm just asking, babe. Sorry if I said like that. I just really don't like her because she accidently bumped you and the ice creams got ruined. What a waste." She mocked and rolled her eyes. Shu actually don't like her act.

"(R/F/N), enough talk at her. Just because me and (Y/N) enemy, doesn't mean that I hate her or despise her. I just don't like her clumsiness." He said at her very serious. She sighed in fakely.

"Fine, sorry." He sighed at her as he cuddled her to comforted.

"Forget that. Just sleep." She nodded and they went into a deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day, on Saturday

Shu and (R/F/N) were hanging out at Tokyo while taking a picture with her own phone. Shu doesn't had interest of taking a picture, except his girlfriend.

When they stopped from walking, Shu excuses himself to do his own business. She didn't mind until..

She opened her phone and message with her crush to hang out with.

(???)
Hey, darling. Can I hang out with you?

She then reply.

(R/F/N)
Sure you can <3. Beside, my oblivious boyfriend didn't know that I chatted at you yesterday

(???)
Hahaha, he so naive and doesn't know about it. So, do you have a money?

(R/F/N)
Yeah, he even gave me 50K because he say he love me much than his enemy.

(???)
I see, anyway. Don't forget tonight. I love you❤

(R/F/N)
Love you too😘