Chapter 8: Forgiven or not

Hello, reader-chan^^. I'm back from examination. So, hope you enjoy this chapter.

Have fun to read!

~~~~~

Previously...

"Hey, there. Long time no see, ex-girlfriend."

"Shu....."

~~~~~

She was ashamed while look on the ground. Shu noticed and disappointed at the same time. Crossing his arms.

"Why're you look down? Look at me." He said with cold tone, she frowned at his tone and do what he said.

"I....I don't know what to say. Why're you helping me?" She asked, still feel ashamed on the past. He scoffed.

"Because you're pregnant, right? Just because I helped you, doesn't mean that you want me, is it." Shu said in monotonously. (R/F/N) nodded at him.

"I know and I'm so sorry. I never knew my ex would broke up with me after he waste a money." Shu interrupted her.

"You mean 'my' money." She nodded. He sighed.

"I don't know what happen between you and your so-called-ex after you got pregnant. So, here..." he then gave her an extra money. Her eyes wided.

"W-What? You don't have to."

"Yes, I do. I know you can take care of yourself and use this money to buy your own medicines." She smiled a bit as she took it.

"T-Thanks, Shu." He nodded.

"Well, I better get going now, see ya." He then walked out of the ward room. (R/G/N) had a smiled and yet feel guilty.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With (Y/N), you were texting your father that you will be home on 11.32 p.m. Your father then messaged at you 'go home now'. You pouted and reply back.

Shu saw at your pouted while replying to your father. He thought himself.

'Cute.'

After you messaged your father, you saw he keep staring at you. (Y/N) put your phone on your handbag as you get up and went to him. You snapped at him.

"Hey, Shu. Stop staring at me." He snapped from the thought and look away in embarassed.

"Sorry, I was thinking about...something else." He lied, chuckled nervously and he really hate lying at someone. You sighed.

"Ok.....how is she." Shu look at you with a serious look.

"Nothing serious, just she need to rest at her house to take care of her pregnancy." You awed at him and somehow feel jealous that Shu still caring at his ex, but you were wrong.

"That's good to hear." Shu noticed at your lower expression and he can tell you were a little jealous. He grinned.

"(Y/N), were you jealous when I helped her?" You frowned at smirk of his and look away.

"No, I'm not jealous." Shu smirked even wider.

"Yes, you are." You look at him with an angry pouted.

"Whatever, I'm going home now or my parents will scold me if I went out very late." Shu mouthed 'ouh' at you.

"So, wanna walk with me?" You shook your head.

"No need. I can walk all by myself."

"A girl like you need someone to company you or there might be a drunkard everywhere to do something." He said in honest and smirked secretly. You sighed.

"Like I had no choice." He chuckled.

"Then, let's go to your house."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After all the way they walked to (Y/N)'s house, you thanked for the walk as you were about to enter, Shu grabbed your arm, pull you closer to him and hug.

You blushed at his sudden reaction. Shu smirked at your blushy cheeks as he leaned closer to your face, his forehead touched yours.

"Don't be jealous just because I help her, she just my ex. I still had you, (Y/N)." He said in sweet and yet deep tone. Your heart beating fast at him.

'Damn, he's too hot and yet, flirtious person'

You then pushed him and said.

"Y-Yeah, I know. AnywayIbettergonow!" You talked fast as you rushed into your house and slammed the door loudly. He smiled, shook his head at your action.

"Until next time, (N/N)." He then went away to his apartment house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day
Monday, 10.46 a.m.
In Nishiro's company

You were working like usual and memory flashed about Shu hug you and act flirty person. You were in thought and didn't hear that Nya kept calling you many times.

"Uh, hello. Earth to miss (Y/N)!!" You startled at her shout and glanced at light blue haired female.

"Y-Yeah, Nya. It's something wrong." She sighed.

"Well, yeah. What are you thinking? I saw you were working while thinking of something else." You chuckled sheepishly.

"It was nothing. Thanks for asking." You then continued do your own work and focus to not thinking about last nigt. Nya then left you alone. You sighed in relieves.

'*sighed* What a relieves. Now I need to focus on my work and not him.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
At somewhere else

They were watch the video about....

You and Shu were walking together last night and random person record it.

A person smirked at thise scene.

"It was perfect this woman who am I gonna marry with." His assisstant a.k.a his minion ask him.

"Boss, is that girl you want to marry?" A person called 'boss' glanced at that person and smirked evilly.

"Yes, she is. She will be my perfect wife. I can't wait for it and you.." A 'boss' called a male person who was in the shadow as he came out and said..

"Yes, boss."

"I have a mission for you....

(R/M/N)."

~~~~~

Done!! But short because my idea almost blanked and it has been a month that I didn't update this book TvT.

Anyway, see you on the next chapter!!