Sports Festival pt4

"We'll be taking a 30 minute break, afterwards heading right back to our next match! Our remaining contestants are:

Aia Shinso!

Hachi Hogosha!

Umi Shigaraki!

Sachi Chisake!

Akira Kinsley!

Reiji Todoroki!

Izhi Shirakumo!

Haru Bakugo!" Pinky said over her microphone.

.

During that short amount of time, the parents were allowed to visit their children.

"Haru, let me see your arms!" Dynamite yelled. He poked his arm, saying "Is anything sore?

Meanwhile....

"Sachi, that was a clever move you pulled in your match."

Sachi looked up to see her father standing in the doorway, A smile present on his face.

"Hey dad! I wanted to do a move that would reflect on you a bit.... I also wanted to ask something in regards to what I want for my hero name...."

.

"The pre-semifinal matches will now begin! The matches will be listed below:

Match 1- Aia Shinso vs Akira Kinsley!

Match 2- Izhi Shirakumo vs Haru Bakugo!

Match 3- Sachi Chisake vs Hachi Hogosha!

Match 4- Reiji Todoroki vs Umi Shigaraki!" Dynamite announced.

"Match one, Aia Shinso vs Akira Kinsley: BEGIN!" Pinky shouted.

Aia and Akira moved at the same time, both running at each other.

Aia said "Listen up Kinsley, even though you have such a flashy quirk, I won't allow you to win!"

Akira had already thought of a plan, but oh did it involve getting close to the young Shinso. She ran forward sliding underneath a punch form Aia, reaching for her mouth. She slapped a hand over Aia's mouth, Aia pushing her away. She was about to speak but....

Silence.

"What was it again.... See no evil, hear no evil.... And the last one,"

A gold plate completely covered her mouth, like a mask.

"Speak no evil!"

Akira turned her entire body gold, running at Aia. She swung a fist at her stomach, and what happened next surprised the whole crowd. Aia caught the punch, wrapping her arm around Akira's neck. Of course, if she turned completely gold, Akira wouldn't be able to breathe, so what did she do?

She called back all her gold from Aia's body.

"Geez, you know your even more stupid than ligma!"

"What's ligma-"

Akira froze, under the control of Aia's quirk.

"Yeah that's what I thought, go walk out of bounds."

Hitoshi began wheezing, being both proud and dying of laughter.

.

"Match two, Izhi Shirakumo vs Haru Bakugo: BEGIN!"

Haru used his quirk, sending an explosion at her. A portal opened up redirecting the explosion at him. He sent another, getting the same result.

"And it looks like this'll be an endurance match between the two students!" Rody shouted from the commenter booth.

From the VIP section, Uravity looked up, smiling.

"I'm so proud!" She said wiping a tear.

"The hell are you on about Cheeks-"

Katsuki looked up.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me, he really is your kid." He said wanting to face palm.

Haru smirked, putting his fingers together.

"Goodbye Kurogiri!"

Izhi looked up, seeing tons of floating debris from their fight.

"STARFALL SHOWER!!!!"

He released them all at once, a single explosion boosting each one towards her.

"HARU BAKUGO MOVES ON TO THE SEMIFINALS!"

.

"Match three, Sachi Chisake vs Hachi Hogosha: BEGIN!"

Sachi touched the ground, a wave of spikes rising up.

Hachi flew straight up, saying "I won't lose to you Chisake!"

She then smiled, pulling a loose thread off of her uniform. She then created a slingshot with it using her quirk, picking up a stone. She fired at his wings, successfully knocking him out of the sky.

"You little-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence as the ground of the arena surrounded him, forming a sort of shell.

"SACHI CHISAKE GOES ON!"

.

"Match four, Reiji Todoroki vs Umi Shigaraki: BEGIN!"

Umi and Reiji did the same thing: Shoot fire.

I'll also take this time to explain a bit about Reiji Todoroki's quirk. Now then, Reiji's quirk has the same downsides as her fathers quirk, meaning she has to regulate her temperature accordingly. Like mentioned, her quirk let's her make blue flames (those being the hottest color), and pale white ice. This boosted power also makes her more immune to the elements than Shoto. Now back to the story.

The flames collided, the two shielding their eyes as their heat blew past each other.

"I don't have the liberty of losing to you. Surely you must have more than that, Shigaraki." Reiji said.

Umi froze, a feeling rising in her.... She rubbed her eyes, when they opened back up, them glowing blue with clocks in them. She gazed into Reiji's eyes.... And saw her use an attack before it even registered.

She rolled to the side, thinking 'What's going on?!'

Reiji sent a wave of ice at her, Umi just creating ice skates to counter it.

"I can't give up here, Todoroki!" Umi said as she dodged a few more attacks, proceeding to land a hit on her.

This went on for a few more minutes, before eventually, Umi couldn't handle the attacks anymore. One good blast of flame....

"REIJI TODOROKI WINS!"

.

"Takeshi, I thought you had work with Mindjack today." Di-Knight said.

Takeshi shrugged and said "I do. Just figured I'd at least see her fight in person for even just a little bit, before I head off."

Creati walked over to him, and said "Come Takeshi, we don't want to keep Mindjack waiting."

.

And now we go to the final matches of the Sports Festival arc!