cuddling lust

y/n
20
In college
Aesthtic:
Grunge y2k
All characters are 18+!!!!!   

"Fuck I'm late"  I rush down the hallways trying to get to my car in time ,I have to be early for dinner to help Mrs.heffley set the table, today is the day my bestfriends brother rodrick comes home from college,tbh I really missed him so it's a relief.

I get a call from Greg and answer with a eye roll "where are you!?" He yelled worried into my eardrums "I had exams today and I forgot I'm on my way now chill out before u kill my eardrums" Greg took a deep breath before literally destroying my hearing "Rodricks almost here and your not dressed and not here!!" I groan annoyed how he thinks I don't know how time works" I'm 2 mins away shut up" before he could blurt out another word I hung up sometimes I wonder how Roddy dealt with that menace (Roddys your old nickname for rodrick)

I pulled in the driveway and ran the door fidgeting for my keys before I put the key in Greg opened the door and rushed me upstairs "get dressed!!" He slammed the door before I could flick him off "asshole" I quickly got dressed and did my hair and make up I was older now I wanted to impress Roddy with my new body I threw on a black skirt with a jacket and a tank top under

I did my make up and put my hair in a bun with a few strands loose

I headed downstairs and helped Greg  get the food on the table, when he had the time he stopped to peak at my outfit "holy shit y/n who you tryna impress?"Greg said in a seductive tone "language young man" Greg's mom gasped out" Greg came closer t...

I headed downstairs and helped Greg  get the food on the table, when he had the time he stopped to peak at my outfit "holy shit y/n who you tryna impress?"Greg said in a seductive tone "language young man" Greg's mom gasped out" Greg came closer to me and spun me around "trying to look good  for Roddy huh?" I turned strawberry red and hid my face in my oversized sleeves "aww is the princess embarrassed?"Greg teased before he could get another word out a worn out white van pulled In "he hereeeee~"Greg teased I punched him in the arm trying to get on the couch to look casual "nice save dork" I glared at Greg and he plopped down next to me and turned on Harry Potter (your favorite movie) you try to get in a seductive position but as soon as u get one the door opens showing a tall muscular Roddy ur face was beet red u couldn't believe that was rodrick he was hotter! How was this possible?!