Trailer Teaser

(Trailer Music)

The scene shown Washington DC been turned into Warzone when WW2-like soldiers attacking and killing citizens in the way. But, They're were pushed back by arriver by national guards, USMC and USAF.

In the otherside, The imperial radio was heard in the distance.

Imperial Radio: Our brave soldiers has taken the hill.

The scene to shown the imperial soldiers and tanks been destroyed or killed by strong and advanced army.

Imperial Radio: Our imperial tanks have defeated the outer worldly tanks.

The scene shown the imperial tanks been annihilate by M1A3, M1A5 and Mammoth Tanks. The imperial infantry were shock and terrified by the advanced tanks.

Imperial Radio: Our fearless soldiers has taken down the flying machines.

The scene shown the F-35, F-22 and B-52 have destroyed the imperial artillery. The scene shown AH-64 Apache destroyed the heavy fortresses castle.

Imperial Radio: The darcsen concentrate camp has been attack by the outer worldly army.

The scene shown the USMC freeing the darcsen prisoners and shooting the imperial army in the way. At first, The darcsen were freed and happy at the same time.

Imperial Radio: Our brave valkyria has taken care with the outer worldly army.

Selvarie was taken down the M1A3 Abrams. But, She felt weak and tired by strong advanced army. 

The scene shown the US Army helping the gallie armed forces. Gallie soldiers were shock and awe by the outer worldly advanced technology.

The scene shown the USMC Raising the America flag on top of the hill.

Valkyria Chronicles:
The World Beyond

-----------------

A/N: I finally made a trailer (I guess). I don't make a trailer before, Sooooooo~ Yeah.