Hydra adoption

You and Peter have been inseparable since the day you were born, always having this connection. Some twin thing. At the age of 1 you were both kidnapped by Hydra and were taken as lab rats and once Hydra learnt that you could both withstand the experiments and they were successful, you became their new test dummy. Their new perfect soldiers.

By the time you were both 4 you had learnt how to survive, train and kill for Hydra. You were their best assassins, people never saw you coming and were small enough to break, and keep in line. That was until you were both 10. You both found out the truth of the organisation and learnt about what you had done. On your next mission you escaped, turned yourselves invisible. Doing what you were trained to do for the right reasons and not for the mass killings like usual. You escaped the hydra bases and left the county to go to America. It was the first flight you could get yourselves onto. Once you arrived in the States you found your way to a queens orphanage and turned yourselves in and were finally taken care of, you were given proper food and care, beds, bathes and never had to worry about being in danger again, but knew you were never safe.

Peter and you agreed that you were to never mention that you were twins to increase the likelihood of you getting adopted, even if that meant never seeing each other again, however Peter made you promise that you would both say goodbye when you left. Something neither of you wanted to do but knew it was for the best.

It has been 6 years since you walked into the orphanage and 6 years since you escaped Hydra. You both still trained due to the orphanages being one of the most prosperous orphanages around town thus having its own gym and equipment, meaning you and Peter frequently trained at night and worked with your powers. Him having spider powers and you had the power of the mind stone.

It was open day one again but this time something felt different, maybe hope?

You and Peter always split when open day is one using pity that you have no one as a way to get out of here. You both were watching the door just in case Hydra came back and found you when you saw the Avengers walking in. Well some of them. Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes the super soldier power couple and Steven Strange and Tony Stark the intelligent power couple. You see Peter reading his books on quantum physics and notice Strange and Stark walking towards him, a small smile illuminates your face as you know he has finally found someone.

You were so focused on him that you did not see the 2 super soldiers make their way over to you. As you feel a rough hand tap your shoulder, you jump back and get ready to fight if need be.

Steve: Wow, sorry there kid, did not mean to scare you.

He says in shock trying to calm you down.

Yn: all good sir

You reply calming down.

Steve: Hello, my name is Steve and this is my Husband Bucky.

Bucky: What is your name?

He questions

Yn: Yn sir

You say but never have met them in the eyes knowing better than to do so.

Steve and Bucky both gave each other a weird look but pressed on with questions.

Steve: How old are you Yn?

Yn: 16 sir

You say, again with your head down and never speaking to them directly if they did not start and allow you to talk.

Bucky: Well Yn, what are you interested in?

You get a small smile on your face, it was the first time anyone has asked you about your own interests.