School assassin part 2

*change in pov (from first person) This is not the best, but I was not really expecting to make a second one especially so far apart, so bare with me. Thank you for the request. Hope this is what you were thinking, I was not fully ready for a 2nd part so hope you like it. Let me know 

All I could think was; run. It did not matter where to, that can come later. I just needed to get out of queens and off the radar of the Avengers. I knew that was a bad idea. I find the first bus and get on.

AIRPORT

Was written in pixelated texts along the front of the bus. A silent breath is released from my lungs as I put my headphones in and pull my hood tightly over my head. I fell asleep, not having slept for a few days.

***

The jolt of the bus wakes me up. Finally at the airport I pay the bus driver and make my way onto the airport, my escape route. I still don't know where I am going, wherever the first plane takes me.

The sliding doors open and in front of it are the avengers. How did they get here? They were checking all passports, possibly trying to find me. Definitely trying to find me. I hold my breath as I walk in trying to sneak past. But then the one and only Iron Man stops me.

Tony: Wait a moment, kid. Passport.

He deadpans

Yn: why?

I question in a thick accent so that he does not understand properly.

Tony: Look, we are just looking for someone so Passport, then you can leave.

He says even more bored than before.

I reluctantly hand over my passport, he takes it and inspects it. His glasses glow as he looks at it properly. Probably his AI. I then see Mr Rogers walking over. My breathing picks up, Stark, looks at me and his eyebrows raise as he must have noticed my breath patten change.

Steve: we all good over here tony?

He asks as he looks me over.

Tony: I am, but are you Ms...

Yn: jessica

I lie

Tony: Ms Jessica, your heart rate just spiked.

Yn: I just need to get to my flight, I am running late.

I lie, while mentaling banning my head on a wall, I don't even have a ticket yet. Let alone know where to go.

Tony: well can you show us the ticket?

Yn: still have to get it. Impromptu trip.

Both Steve and Tony look at each other with interest and then turn back to me.

Steve: Now why are you in such a rush, when you don't even have a ticket and not even finished school? It is still in.

Yn: family matter, parents already there, I finished for the day and are now heading over, so if you would excuse me.

I say while trying to get my passport back from stark and get away.

Tony: Not yet, we have a few questions for you, so if you would follow us.

Yn: Do I even have a choice?

Tony: No.

With that I kick myself in the foot more as I follow them to a room with all the avengers. This is just great (eye roll) I was dragged into a room and directed to sit on a chair.

I sat and looked straight ahead, not saying a word. As I looked around I realised it was all the original avengers plus a few: Tony, Steve, Natasha, Thor, Clint, Bruce, Bucky, Sam, Wanda. Gadging who was here, the space and the ratio of them to me (8:1) my chances where very small.

Yn: this seems overkill. Really.

Steve: I doubt it.

Yn: really?

I ask with raised eyebrows

Yn: IronMan, Captain America,Black Widow, God of Thunder, Hawkeye, Hulk, Winter soldier or should I call you White Wolf? Falcon and Scarlet Witch? Seems over kill for who ever you are trying to catch.

Nat: Don't act smart. We know you were the one at the school. We have trackers and are able to follow you.

She states, almost annoyed.

Yn: well now you have just ruined all of the fun. I mean, I was so close. But also this mask is freaking annoying, and this dye has ruined my hair.

I say as I take the mask off and get my water out of my bag and pour it over my hair washing the die out of it.

My gold curly (more matted) and the large scare on my left cheek becomes apparent.

Tony: so who are you?

Yn: oh, I am offended you don't remember me?

I say with a sinister smirk. I may not be proud of who I was before and who HYDRA made me, but I was a bloody good fighter. And not one to disappear into memories.

Bucky: Final Soldier?

Yn: Nice to meet you.

I say with my head up, but a disappointed glint in my eye.

Everyone's eyes widen as I say those words. Leaning my head forward I take a large breath and close my eyes, unmoving. Waiting, for something.

Then I feel a hand on my back. Looking up I see Nat; she embraces me into a hug. Weird. As she lets go she whispers.

Nat: I am sorry, I understand what it is like to be cheated out of a childhood and who ever did this to you deserves to be killed.

A small smile illuminates my face.

Yn: thank you.

Before I know it I am getting shuffled into the quinjet and whisked off to New York. My New Life.