The major Therrapanykul family

The man was fully focused on what he was doing at his desk that he didn't look up when he herd a knock at the door. "Enter." "Khun Kinn, they are on their way back now. It has been requested that you meet them when they arrive as they will have a guest for you to meet." He looked up and raised an eyebrow. The man immediately looked down and cleared his throat. "This is what I was told." "Dismissed." The man bowed and immediately left the room.

    A smirk graced his face. "My wife thinks he's funny having one our men tell me that. We will see how much he likes what I'll do later for this." He laughed as he rose from his seat and made his way lazily to the front of the mansion where he would indeed meet his wife with their new guest. "Wonder if the young man that has captured our son's heart will be with them?Can't wait to meet him."  He smiled at the thought.

   By the time he reached the front door, he only had to wait an additional 5 mins before his wife rode in on his bike with the guard car right behind him. He raised an eyebrow. Now where is our son? Wouldn't he normally be ridding with him? His wife took off his helmet and walked over to him, winding his arms around him. "Miss me Kinn?" Kinn smiled."Of course I missed my wife, Porsche ." They both laughed, then Kinn brought his hands to Proche's face and soundly kissed him to show him how much he missed him.

   They were interrupted by the clearing of a throat. They both sighed and looked over to who did it. "Sorry Khun Kinn, Kyun Porsche. What shall we do with the guests?" They looked over at who the man was referring to. "Oh. Right." Porsche looked at the man, feeling bad that he forgot to direct them what to do with those idiots. "Take them downstairs and make sure they have separate rooms but can still see each other. It will be a good lesson for each of them." The guard bowed and left to follow the directions he had been given.

Kinn arched an eyebrow at Porsche. Porsche laughed. "Let our son explain after he gets home and has his love settled in." Kinn's eyebrows both went up to his hairline. "His love?" Porsche nodded. "We will both be meeting him for the first time so don't feel jealous like I got to meet him first." Kinn put up his hands like he was innocent. Porsche laughed. "You can't play me, Kinn. I knew you were about to be jealous that I met the young man first."

    They both laughed as they made their way into the house. "What to do while we wait...." Porsche looked up like he didn't have any ideas. Kinn smirked with a mischievous look in his eyes. Then he dropped down take Porsche over his shoulder. Porsche predictably squealed. "What the fuck are you doing?!" But he was still laughing as he cursed out Kinn.

   Kinn smacked his ass as he worked his way to their room. "Stop moving Porsche, or I'll get you ready and leave you hanging." Porsche just laughed because he figured Kinn would never actually do that... Little did he know that much later, that was exactly what was in store for him. For now, Kinn's only plan to get them "started" until their son and his love showed up. After that, the fun would really begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. Prapai prayed Sky hadn't been broken by Gun and his stupid fucking words. Sky clung to Prapai while they rode to Prapai's home. Well, Prapai's parent's home anyways. The ride was quiet for the most part. Even now and again Prapai would reassure Sky that he loved him, he was okay, and Prapai was not going anywhere. Finally, they arrived at the mansion.

After they got out of the car and Sky actually looked at where they were at, his eyes got super wide. "Pppp' Pai? W-where are we?" Sky was absolutely befuddled by the large home in front of his eyes and all the guards(clearly) around. Prapai chuckled. "It's okay Sky. This is where I grew up. Welcome to my parents home. I'd rather be here with you for the moment until the bullshit with Gun is settled. I want you to feel safe." Sky shuddered at the mention of Guns name. He HATED that bastard.

He closed his eyes and turned his face back into Prapai's chest. Even though Prapai liked having Sky cuddle up to him, he hated that how it was right now was out of fear. He held Sky for a few more moments. "Let's go inside and I'll get you settled in my room. If you think you need a doctor just let me know. We have one here on staff." Wow... How rich were his parents and him that they had an on staff doctor?! Sky shook his head. "I don't need a doctor. I'm not physically hurt. But, we can go inside now. I think I'm ready."

Prapai smiled and guided his boyfriend inside. The smile never left his face as he watched Sky's face stay in a state of wonder at every area they walked through. Finally, they reached Prapai's bedroom. "Let my parents know that I'm here and will speak to them after I get Sky in bed. But, I won't linger long with them because I know that right now Sky won't feel okay being without me for very long." The pair of guards nodded and left.

Sky looked up at Prapai. "You're going to leave me alone?" Suddenly shaking in fear again. Prapai walked them to his bed, helping Sky sit down. He put a hand on Sky's cheak. "Only for a very, very short time. I have talk to my dads real quick before I can spend all the rest of my time with you for as long as you need to feel safe again. I promise, absolutely, to come right back and I won't be gone long. Do you understand?" Sky bit his lip and nodded.

Prapai let out a sigh of relief. "Let's get you in bed and settled so I can go see them real fast and be back by your side where you need me to be, okay?" Again, Sky nodded. Prapai helped him get into bed and comfortable. He kissed Sky on his forehead. "I'll be back before you know it. I promise." Sky nodded again, hopping it really would be fast.

Prapai left his room and quickly made his way to his dad's office. He knocked twice on the door and only waiting d a moment before going inside. The scene he saw made him smirk. His dads were in front of the large desk. The one sitting on it and the other between his legs kissing all over his neck and mouth while they clung to each other. Prapai shook his head. Even after all these years, they are forever like newlyweds. He chuckled then cleared his throat loudly to announce his presence.

The men stopped what they were doing and looked to see who interrupted them. Once seeing who it was they both smiled. Kinn turned around after grabbing a folder from his desk to cover his raging hard on. "So, how is he, Prapai?" Porsche asked. Prapai chuckled again. "Sky is okay for the moment but he will be better after I get back to him. I just wanted you to know we were here and settled in." They smiled at their son. "That's good to hear. I imagine after he's okay with having you away from him for longer than 10 minutes, you'll let us know when you want to deal with Gun and his gang?" Kinn asked."Absolutely, Pa. Now, I'll leave you alone so you can have your fun with dad." They smiled and nodded.

Prapai laughed and he left the room. Would they ever NOT be shoving their tounge down each other's throats? I swear, that's all they ever do. Prapai quickly got back to his room. When he herd that Sky was crying, he burst into his room ready to kill someone. All he saw was Sky curled up clutching a pillow. Prapai immediately ran over to him. "It's okay, Sky. I'm back and I won't leave you again until you feel safe." Sky saw Prapai and sat up to grab him as soon as he sat down nest to Sky.

"You were gone so long! I was scared you had left me for good!" Prapai held him tight."I promised I wouldn't leave you for long. I tried to get back to you as fast as I could. I didn't mean to make you feel like I left you for real. Shhhh..... It's okay... I'm here baby. Don't cry." Slowly Sky finally stopped crying. Prapai hurriedly climbed under the covers with Sky. I swear he will NEVER again believe I'd leave him again. He's my whole world, other than my family and Payu. He kissed Sky's head again and closed his eyes. They fell asleep finally, wrapped around each other. Never wanting to let the other go.

I am so looking forward to continuing this story! The more I write the more Im getting even myself sucked into it lol... Please continue to show love for this story! Comment and vote please! Always look forward to seeing what you guys think!😊