19: Eyes On Them.

"Get the fuck out of my way

"Get the fuck out of my way." Chenle pushed Renjun but the boy pushed him back without hesitation.

Sohee heard their voices and turned around while running. Even through her teary eyes she could see that they were shoving each other around so she couldn't help but run back to them.

Before she could get to them in time to stand in between them, the two began to punch each other pretty hard.

Chenle was the one to throw the first punch. "Stay out of this, it's none of your business!"

Renjun touched his lips and when the blood stained his fingers, he smirked and tilted his head to the side before throwing a punch onto Chenle's face and stomach, making the boy curl up.

"Stop!" Sohee managed to get in between them and looked from one to the other. "Are you two crazy?!"

Suddenly the door of the library opened and everyone peaked to see what was making all that noise.

Sohee sighed, knowing that a teacher would have to be involved in this and they'd all be in trouble. "Get back inside, please!" she yelled to the group who actually listened, except for one girl. "You too!" she yelled at Yeondu who then rushed inside, leaving the three alone.

"What is wrong with you?!" she turned to Chenle who widened his eyes at her.

"Me?! He hit me back, even harder! Piece of shit, I'll get you." he began to push himself through Sohee and Renjun was ready to fight more too, but the sudden sound of sobs reached their ears.

Sohee began to cry as she tried to pull them away from each other with all the strength she had in her, but she was too weak and much smaller than both of them.

Chenle looked at the crying girl and his nerves immediately calmed down. He felt more in pain watching her cry than from Renjun's punches.

The two-tone haired boy glanced at his newly met friend and placed a hand on her back in a comforting way. "Don't cry."

His hand was immediately swept away from her by Chenle, who sent the guy an understandable glance.

Renjun clenched his jaw and paid his attention back to Sohee, who's tears kept falling down. "You two are a bunch of idiots." she wiped the tears off her cheeks and walked away, still sobbing.

Chenle wanted to go after her but was stopped by Renjun once again. He glanced down at his hand against his chest and back into Renjun's eyes. "Get your hand off of me or I'll fuck you up for real."

Renjun scoffed but didn't feel like putting more scars onto his face, so he let Chenle through. He shook his head as he watched him run after the girl, knowing - or hoping - that it was hopeless.

"Sohee, wait!"

"Leave me alone."

"Let me explain." he grabbed her arm.

"There's nothing to explain. I saw everything with my own eyes. Besides, I don't even know why I'm so surprised, I should've known better."

Chenle squeezed his eyes and pursed his lips "I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me."

"Nothing, it's just who you are. Now let go of my arm."

"I know I'm a jerk but I'm really sorry, I just got so mad seeing you and Renjun before and-"

Sohee chuckled crazily. "So I can't even have guy friends now? Be fucking for real."

"No, that's not it. I just assumed that-"

"Exactly, you assumed." she snatched her hand out of the boy's grip. "Besides, we're not a couple or anything so you can do whatever you want. And so can I." she started walking away.

"Is that why you ran out of there crying? Because there's nothing between us, huh?"

Sohee slowed down almost as if his words were hypnotizing and pulling her back to him.

Chenle walked closer. "You know that's bullshit." he put his hands on her arms.

She gulped once she felt his breath on the back of her neck. "We're not a good match."

"Who said that?" he asked softly.

"I'm saying that."

"I ran after you after all. Doesn't that mean anything?"

"I don't know, why don't you tell me?"

Chenle took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her from behind. "I like you." he whispered into her ear.

Goosebumps ran all over her body and she gulped, then finally turned around to face him. "What did you say?"

Chenle smiled softly with his bleeding lip as he placed his hands on Sohee's cheeks. "I like you, Sohee."

She felt her knees go weak. She just simply couldn't resist his charm and ignore her feelings for him, which resulted in her next move.

She suddenly pressed her lips against his, kissing him hard. He felt an extreme amount of adrenaline and happiness run through his body as their lips moved together slowly. He bit Sohee's bottom lip and the girl let out a little moan, not expecting that.

What the two didn't know, was that they had eyes on them that watched the whole makeout scene.