Chapter 2

Harry walked down the corridor with Minerva who was showing him around. He had arrived a few moments ago and Manerva was to be his guide. Soon they reached a room that was going to be his for the rest of the stay. Harry nodded and smiled before entering the room and the smile disappeared from his face. He sighed as he walked through the living room towards the bedroom with his luggage and placed it near the closet and plopped himself on the bed. He let out a sigh since it was so soft and relaxing. He would start working tomorrow. For now, he had to get settled in. So he stood up and started to unpack and walked to the mini kitchen he had in the room and packed the fridge full of fresh ingredients with spells on them to keep them that way and he placed plates and glasses and other bowls in the cupboard. Once he was settled he took off his shoes and walked towards his bedroom to set up his plan for tomorrow's lesson.

Soon the day passed and it was time to teach the class. He woke up early and took a nice warm bath and when he got out he applied some hair removal cream to all the hairy areas such as his chest, legs, arms, f, around the base of his penis, and his back also his bottom. Once 10 min passed he wiped off the cream along with his hair and his skin looked smooth he moisturized his skin and applied some Cologne. It had a rich smell.  He loved it. He then blowdries his hair and straightened it then he put it up with a hair clip. Let two hairs free in front of him then shaved his slight beard and motorized his face before brushing his teeth and flossing. After he used some mouth and walked out of the bathroom to the bedroom to get dressed he put on some boxers and then his pants which looked amazing on his bottom thought fittings showing off his muscular thighs.

Soon he walked towards the dining hall where he would be introduced to the students and have his breakfast he had his bag shrunk and placed it in his front pocket

Soon he walked towards the dining hall where he would be introduced to the students and have his breakfast he had his bag shrunk and placed it in his front pocket. When he neared the door he told the spirit of Hogwarts to open the door for him and she complied so when he neared the door it opened all on its own frightening some and Dumbledore was a bit surprised since the students had just arrived. As Harry walked his head held high shoulders straight. He walked confidently towards Dumbledoor holding eye contact. It was like a stare down but Harry didn't look away but Dumbledore did. Soon Harry reached the podium and Dumbledoor greeted the students and introduced him to them as a new teacher he could see the interest on Severus and Toms's faces. He also saw the cuties he had a father-son bond with. He smiled at the students just so they think he was a lay back teacher.