Chapter 3

Harry sat across the three men and he held all his emotion he wanted nothing more than to jump into their arms but he knew that that would only be in his fantasies. Harry sighed before he said.

" Draco was attacked today sexually he was almost defiled. If I hadn't gotten there on time he would have had to go through things a young person shouldn't go through. "

Luciuc who was livid had calmed down a bit since he didn't want to come off as rude. He sighed before saying.

" Thank you Mr Williams for saving my son from those evil creatures I can never repay you for this but I'll try "

Harry sighed before saying.

" There is no repaying you have to do I did it out of my need to protect him not because I want you to be indebted to me "

Severus held his tongue while the two talked but then he had enough and said.

" Mr Willows are you our soulmate "
" Severus ?!" said Tom since he was surprised at his suddenness. Lucius could also feel the need from the bound. Tom as well but he was trying to cut it off since he had always thought he would forever be alone.

Harry sighed, stood up, walked away from the men, and stood near the window looking over the view of the black lake.

" Yes I am but just because I am doesn't mean you have to force yourself to be in a relationship with me "

Severus was surprised at this and so were the two others. Soon Draco walked out of the room and towards his father he then sat down in his father's lap searching for comfort.

" Father I want to be home-schooled like the others " Draco tried to fit in here but wasn't used to many kids all at once. He would act bratty to make them stay away but some males saw him alone and tried to take advantage of him if it wasn't for the Professor who saved him he would be in great pain.

" Draco it's going to be fine and you can be homeschooled Severus and Tom are there to help," said Lucius since he cared a lot for his children.

"  Could Professor Willow also come to touch us I would like to learn about healing " said Draco to his father softly. Lucius turned to face Professor Willow who nodded. 

" Yes he will we'll set up a schedule for you all," said Lucius as he stroked Draco's hair lulling the boy to sleep.

" I think you should take your son home and withdraw him from the school before Dumbledore decides to make the decision otherwise. Now let me escort you out " said Harry as he stood up and so did the other men and followed him to his floor. He handed them the powder and they each said Malfoy mansion and gone they were.

Harry sighed as he watched them leave and decided to get some rest.

The next day

Harry woke up to his alarm going off he stood up from bed and went to take a bath. He walked to his vanity where he removed the lid of the lotion container when there was a knock on the door. He felt the familiar magical aura and then said.

"You may come in" 

Severus wanted to discuss the topic of the other children with Harry since they had adopted magical orphanages that their families abused. So when Harry said he could enter he was relieved that Harry wasn't upset with him. But his voice got stuck in his through when he saw his intention in lacy underwear(lace-boyshorts). Harry turned to face Severus showing off his milky fat soft-looking thighs it was slightly tonedSeveruwallowed the lump as Harry smirked slightly behind his palm. He then took out his leather pants and wore them and Severus followed each movement he made. Harry sighed before turning around showing off how good his butt looked in the pants as he slipped on his Victorian white puff sleeve.

when he was done he took out his perfume he sprayed some all over his body at the front of his neck and behind his ears as he let his hair loose and took a brush and started to brush his long red hair he turned to Severus and then motioned for him to talk.

"Well I wanted to discuss the children," he said after clearing his through Harry nodded as he crossed his legs and Severus continued.

" Well we have children that we have decided to educate at home and Draco wanted to come to Hogwarts and he decided to be educated at home but I just wanted to hear your opinion on us as your mates having children," said Severus with fear in his chest the fear of the unknown will he leave them.

Harry applied the red lipstick to his lips and rubbed his lips together before turning to Severus with a smile standing up and walking towards him and placing his hand on his cheek lifting the man face up to face him he then softly caressed his cheek  to which Severus leaned into the touch as Harry then  responded with

"Those children won't change my mind about our bond they re just added a blessing and I adore children"

Severus felt a weight be taken off his shoulders as he sighed and hugged Harry closer by his waist making Harry chuckle at his behavior as he gently caressed the dark onyx locks when Severus let go he then held the man's hands in his and said

"We will still be a fated pair but you all had been waiting for a long time before moving on I understand it and either way it is not a fairy tail where a person waits forever for their soulmate," said Harry with a sigh before softly caressing the back of Severus hand.

" Now Professor we must get to work," said Harry with a cheeky smile before walking toward his vanity once more. He took out a pair of earrings that were made from black diamonds in the form of teardrops. He also took out a chocker necklace that was made from the same type of diamond.

" Now let's get to work," said Harry as he did a quick spell to clean up and took his coat and wore it. His eyes shone with a mischievous glint. He walked out of the room with swaying hips. Severus groaned.

" He's going to be the end of me " he softly said before walking out of the room. When Harry arrived at his classroom his students were already there.

" Now children today we shall start our lesson on human anatomy," said Harry as he started the projector up. The children were very interested in learning about how the body functioned and such.

" Now any questions "

No one answered and Harry sighed before saying.

" Homework is on page seventy-five it must be finished by question eight by tomorrow you are dismissed," said Harry as he turned off his projector.

Harry walked back to his room since he forgot a book he needed for a class was in his room. He entered his room and walked towards his neatly made bed where a letter lay.

" I wonder " he muttered as he opened the letter after checking for spells and curses. None were found as he proceeded to read the letter.

                          Dear Harry 

This is a personal invitation for a dinner tonight to discuss the bond. We humbly request you attend this dinner since it will be very important for all of us.

We apologize for the short notice and hope you do not suffer any inconvenience because of this.

Yours we hope
Lord Riddle
Lord Malfoy
Lord Snape.

" Well guess I have plans for tonight after all," said Harry as a mischievous smile slowly appeared on his face.

"Let's see what'll happen tonight. "

TBC