Rescued

Pip didn't know for how long she was in his basement. She didn't even care though, she just wanted the pain to be over. To see her family again, to see Connor, Cara, Nat, And Jamie again. But most of all, to see Ravi again. But she wasn't sure she would make it out alive, looking at the condition she was in. She looked at her arm, and it was covered in bruises and burns. Covered in a dark purple and angry red, especially her hands. She just wanted the pain to be over.

She would up by the sound of shouting and banging and "THIS IS THE POLICE," she then realized that she's actually gonna be saved. She would see everyone again. She smiled at herself the best she could, she would actually be fucking rescued. It seemed unbelievable.
That's when she heard the basement door open, but this time, she didn't dread what would happen because she knew it would be good. Two police officers she didn't know came downstairs. A man and a woman. They both seemed young. The female officer went up to her and bent down to her level. "Pippa, I'm officer Carly, we're gonna take you near the stairs so we can then take you upstairs, alright?" All pip was able to do was nod, she couldn't speak and she wasn't sure if it was from the joy or pain. But she didn't care. She was gonna be free.

It took them 15 minutes to get pip to the hospital, and once they got there, they put the hospital clothes on pip, and injected an IV into her. After that, she fell asleep, knowing that she would be safe and see everyone again:

————————————-

Word count: 291

SORRY THIS CAME OUT SO LATE I WAS RLLY BUSY YESTERDAY AND SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT BUT ANYWAYS HOPE U ENJOY THIS SERIES LOVE YOUU💕