Family.

Pip woke up and saw her mum and dad sitting in the hospital room chairs, they looked tired, like they didn't sleep since she went missing. They were talking to each other, pip didn't know about what but she didn't really care, she was just so happy to see them again.

Pip tried to speak but all that came out was some sound from her throat, that did seem to get her parents attention though as they rushed to her.  "Oh my god Pippa, are you alright honey?" Her mum asked, she never seen her mum so tired or worried. Pip just nodded and said she's fine, "does it hurt a lot Pickel? Should we get a doctor?" Victor asked in the most gentle and quiet voice he could, which wasn't very quiet, but it was alright. "No, I'm fine thank you." Pip replied, in reality though, it did hurt. It hurt like hell, but she didn't wanna stress out her parents.

They gave her gentle hugs, and kisses on the forehead. "What happened love?" Leanne asked gently, putting a strand of hair behind her daughter's ear. So, she told them everything. From how she got kidnapped, to the torture, and the most painful thing, the branding.

When she was done, she didn't know If they were about to break down or go mad. They ended up going mad. Her mother started screaming in Portuguese about how she's going to kill Jason bell with her bare hands, victor and pip were completely hyping her up. That was until she took her purse and left the room. "Hey mum, where are you going?" Pip asked her mum, she turned her head and replied, "I'm actually going to kill that fucking asshole, he had no right to do that to you Pippa." That's when they realized she was being serious. Victor went up to her and tried to talk to her but she didn't listen. Pip didn't care though, Jason deserves pain.

______________________

Word count:332

hi sorry this took so long to upload and I'm sorry if it's not the best! I have the biggest writers block ever rn and school just started so updates will not be the best I hope u understand! Ily all sm mwah!