Ravi

The second she opened her eyes, she saw Ravi. It looked like he had been crying. But oh god she was so happy to see him. His brown eyes that lit up the sun, his hair that fell in his eyes. Everything about him was perfect. She tried to speak, but just ended up with a croak coming out of her throat. However, that did seem to get Ravi's attention. He ran to her and pulled her in, sobbing into her hair as she sobbed in his neck. He kept apologizing for not being able to protect her, and how he thought she was dead. Pip didn't say anything she just stayed like that, sobbing into his neck.

He pulled back after a while and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Oh my god pip what happened?" He asked, more tears spilling down his face. So, she told him everything. She didn't know what to do or say when the tears started to fall faster. He stumbled back into the seat and sobbed into his hands while apologizing over and over again about how he couldn't protect her. The sound broke her heart into a million little pieces.

After a bit, Ravi got up and walked to pip, gently pulling her into him and pressed his forehead against hers. Just like they used to. "Pip I am so so sorry i couldn't protect you," Ravi's voice broke as he spoke. "But I promise that he won't hurt you ever again," pip attempted a weak smile. "Thank you so much Ravi, and I'm in so much pain right now I don't think you know," she told him, her voice also breaking "no I know my love, I know and I'm so so sorry," Ravi said.  "I love you so much Ravi, I love you so so much," Pip cried into his neck again, and he stroked her hair. "I love you more sarge," sarge, the first nickname he had for her, and she was so ready to hear him say it again and again.

After a bit, Ravi lifted pips face up, cupping her cheek with one hand. And, he kissed her. It was soft and gentle and pip glowed with that feeling. One that she would only have with Ravi. He pulled back, and pressed his forehead against her again, and pip knew that she would be ok, because she had Ravi, and the police would actually charge jason bell. Team pip and Ravi, forever.

A/N
OK I FINALLY GOT THIS OUT AFYER LIKE FOREVER SO UEA UH I HOPE U LIKED IT LOL