Part 3

Mari's Pov

I was getting ready for my date/hangout with Adrien. I decided to look good so I decided to wear peach and orange floral dress with simple sandals and a cute hairstyle with makeup.

And I was really loving my look while getting a compliment from Alya that I looked like a fairy. I guess she used hyperbole as the figure of speech right here. Now I went to the park, Surprisingly I was early. Then I saw him , he was just wearing casual clothes but he still looked like a prince. I went to him and then got lost into his eyes.

Adrien's Pov

I thought we were just going to hangout but I started doubting this thought because Marinette was dressed very fancy. I thought that I looked quite inferior in front of her. Still I went to her and tried to start a conversation with a hi, but she seemed lost I felt that she would be thinking how lame I looked. I snapped a finger and she was back in senses. She started blushing and was stammering. Cute.

Mari's Pov

Ok on the count of 3, 1.2.3!! "I love you Adrien", I kind of yelled at him. He seemed confused and the next words he said broke my heart into a million pieces. "I am really sorry Mari I care for you, I adore you, I even love you but as a friend", he said. I couldn't take it any longer I ran away from there, he tried to stop me but I was a good runner. It started raining and my dress,makeup and hairstyle got ruined. Why?, I questioned myself. Why did he rejected me, what was lacking in me?, I kept questioning myself just then I noticed Hawkmoth and his villan army had attacked the city just when I turned and was about to go a car suddenly approached and... Every thing went black and dark..
___________________________________________

*So that was it*
*Once again sorry for short chapters*
*BUG OUT*