Part 7

Bri's Pov

Felix!!! Oh my god I am so happy to see him maybe I can try confessing again wait but maybe now he has a girlfriend and why would he like me. I am not worth him. Just then old memories came rushing back making my heart shatter again.

Flashback
Bri was all ready to confess. She had liked Felix for 3 years and now she was ready to tell him. She looked in the mirror. She looked amazing. She didn't wanted to over do it so she kept it low but cute by wearing a strip top with comfy sweater and jeans. She wore additional assescories like pendat, sneaker and earrings. I was soooo nervous but my friends cheered me and boosted my confidence.

At the Park

At the Park

Ughh Why did Bridgette call me here, Felix groaned. He was quite frustrated with Bridgette for being late but just then she poped in wearing a cute outfit. She looked tooo cute to scold or shout at. He noticed that she was blushing hard but it wasn't her usual pink tint but a deep dark red blush covering her cheeks and ears. Usually the blunette appeared confident in both of her alter egos but today she was all shy which confused the blondie. Then all the confusion faded away when she blurted those words,
" I L-LOVE YOU FELIX WILL-WILL YOU BE MY..... MY BOYFRIEND!!! Felix just shrugged and rudely replied to her confession, " See Bridgette I guess you don't understand it by simple words such as 'No' so I will tell you more clearly Just Fucking No do you think I will like someone as you, Oh and If you think my feelings changed because of the identities soo I wanted to tell you I didn't care for ladybug too I just wanted to get rid of the curse from my miraclous." Bridgette broke.. "I truly understand that Felix, thank you for coming here and Bye", she said in a shaky voice and turned to go. After being sure she was at a distance She crept in to alley and just cried there after a while she realised it was getting late so she wiped her tears and wore a beautiful fake smile and headed home. At home she succeeded pretending that she was fine and talked about studying abroad and her parents agreed and after a few days Bridgette left Paris.

Flashback END

Bridgette was about to cry so she excused herself to go washroom. She started crying, all these years she wanted to forget him hate him but she couldn't. She didn't know what to do and there was only one option at the time IGNORE HIM.
___________________________________________

*YUP That's it guys, hope you liked it and yeah I will make things ok between Felix and Bridgette but it all will happen slowly*

*(Requests open) *