Part 12

Mari's Pov

See Adrien, I don't have much time to waste. Whatever you want to say, say it right now. I seemed rude but that's what I wanted because I can't stand him right now. Yeah ah umm.. Actually I know that you are ladybug Marinette and I love you.

Now I couldn't hold myself anymore. I bursted out at him.. Adrien Agreste first of all I am no longer ladybug as you can see my current situation and second thing that you love ladybug which I am no longer, now I'm only and only Marinette Dupain Cheng whom you rejected about a month ago.

He looked hurt but I didn't care because he didn't loved me he loved LADYBUG, a perfect image and I wasn't an image but an real human with flaws. If he can't understand that he is not the one for me. I went away from him on my wheelchair.

I attended all my classes and headed home. I was still all confused and not over things which happened in the past few weeks. I decided to do my maths sums instead of overthinking.

Square of 11= 121
Reciprocal of 2/3= 3/2
Write exponential form of the following..

5 square= 5 x 5
3 power 9= 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3
52 x 34= 1836

I got so lost while doing the sums that I didn't heard the knocking on my hatch. The knocking continued louder this time driving my attention towards it.

Knock Knock..

Finally I got irritated enough by it because I got up and opened my hatch quite.. Aggressively. Inside came chat noir. I was quite suprised and felt uneasy because he now knows.. he knows about my condition, how helpless and worthless I am.

Mari, See I wanted to tell you something.. It's.. That I-I actually like you.. He stuttered while a reddish layer of blush crept to his cheeks. What!?? You.. Like.. Me, I questioned him.. Yaa, actually... I.. PLAGG CLAWS OUT!!, He semi whispered semi yelled his transformation words and as the magic wore off I saw a familiar figure.

ADRIEN!! You.. I felt hurt as that means even chat noir doesn't loves me. Tears rolled down my cheeks. He tried to hug me but I pushed him back. I tried to get up from the wheelchair and run away but as soon as I got up, I lost my balance I closed my eyes waiting to hit the ground but I never did. I looked up to see Adrien holding me with caring eyes.

Marinette, listen to me once.. He pleaded and I couldn't help but agree. He continued Mari, It's a misunderstanding, I love you as Mari too but my love for LB made me reject you. I was in love with both of your sides. Please trust me. Mylady.. Please forgive me Mari, bugaboo,my lady I love you and can't live without you.His words were enough for me to lose my sense and pull him into a kiss.

___________________________________________

*Finished*
I actually lost motivation in between so I guess that's my explanation for the short and unbearably bad chapters.. Still I "HOPE" you enjoyed.
Byee