The witch

| Scarlet POV |

Scarlet ran over to her old house. Scared about what would happen if red got out. Or even was at the house already. Scarlet watched SC leave the house. Scarlet was terrified.

Scarlet noticed SC was alone and had red's bff bracelet.

That meant he wasn't in the house. Why would SC leave Red there? Scarlet quickly got inside the house looking around and saw nothing but the wall with cuffs. No one was inside.

Scarlet fell to the floor screaming "FUCK NO! SHIT!!!"

Scarlet cried and repeatedly said it until she realized. The witch.

Scarlet quickly ran to a portal that was next to her house. Scarlet walked around and ran inside the portal. Running up to a house.

"WHAT THE FUCK GIVE HIM BACK!" Scarlet kicked down the door.

The witch faced Scarlet "SWEETIE CALM DOWN I WAS MAKING SOMETHING TO SURPRISE YOU!"

Scarlet walked over "huh what thing.."

Scarlet looked over to a shock collar.

"It's for you!" The witch put her hands up.

Scarlet ran over and hugged the witch "Thank you mother!"

Red popped his head out "MOTHER?"

They ignored red and Scarlet started talking about how much fun she's had.

"OH Thank you mother! I can finally control my soulmate!" Scarlet blushed.

The witch patted her head then helped drag red's body back to her house. The witch put on the cuffs.

The witch turned over to Scarlet "Now you see how the shock collar is on him? When you click this button it will shock."

Scarlet squealed then pressing the button.

"AHHH OUCH!" Red cried while trying to breathe.

Scarlet laughed "Thanks mom you can go now!"

"No problem sweetie have fun!" The witch left the house while red screamed.

"SC HELP ME!" Red yelled.

Scarlet laughed "Naughty boy..."

Now Scarlet used the shock collar. Causing Red to scream more. Scarlet enjoyed hearing her soulmate scream. Scarlet was obsessed with red.

| SC POV |

SC decided when "red" left again he would follow him back to see what he does in that house. Once Scarlet came back everyone was doing their own thing. Except SC who watched Scarlet. But Scarlet didn't notice. A few hours later Scarlet grabbed food and left the house. SC followed.

As they walked Scarlet kept looking back. But never noticed SC. Then she got to the house and SC stayed in a bush to wait and come in.

"Morning little boy." Scarlet said in a low tone while walking up to red with food.

Scarlet fed him then shocked him with the shock collar for no reason.

"AGHH!" Red screamed trying to escape.

Scarlet walked over "I'm bored little boy so let's have some fun!"

Red laid shocked while Scarlet uncuffed him and instead cuffed him on her bed.

Red laid there. Afraid of what to come while Scarlet got on too of him. Kissing him. She tried to get into it. But they were interrupted by SC who busted in.

| SC POV |

"WHAT THE FUCK'' Scarlet screamed.

Red tried getting up "SC HELP!"

SC watched he knew which was witch since red was wearing his yellow bandana. SC saw all of the scars on red. But who was the one who has been with them this whole time?

SC yelled "SHIT WHO TYE FUCK ARE YOU GET OFF HIM"

SC ran into Scarlet causing her to hit the ground. Scarlet looked for a weapon to hit SC with. Remembering she had a pocket knife, she slowly got it out and sliced SC belly. SC fell over.

Red screamed "SC NO!"

Scarlet got up "Eh I could tell the others he went missing."

| Scarlet POV |

Scarlet tried to continue what she was doing with red. But the others came in

Scarlet screamed "WHAT THE FUCK ALL OF YALL?"

The others looked at SC and red in horror. SC looked like he was about to lose it when he got up.

"You little shit." SC glared.