Chapter 1.

As usual Venti was on his way to the Tavern when he saw the Traveler. He thought that it would be nice to have a little talk with the Traveler and Paimon before he would go to the Tavern and sees Diluc.

„Hey Traveler, Paimon, over here. Huh? You have a new friend?"

„Hello. My name is Qiqi. I am a Zombie."

„Oh. So let me guess. You are from Liyue. Of course you are. Zombies are only normal in Liyue. Well then Qiqi, my name is Venti. I am a good friend of the Traveler."

„Good friend? Traveler? What is with Paimon?"

„Sorry sorry. I mean I am a good friend of the Traveler and Paimon and from now on also from you, Qiqi."

„Venti is a new friend of Qiqi. I like that." Qiqi said.

„Well then. I would like to keep talking with you but I wanna go to the Tavern to drink something. Bye bye guys. Bye bye Qiqi."

And right after he said that he was already on his way to Diluc's Tavern.

Venti got inside and noticed that something was different.

„Why are no guests here? Actually there should be more people here except me and you."

„That's right but that have its own reason. I knew you were coming here so I thought that I will only let you come in here today."

„And what does that have for a reason?"

„Since every time you get here, you get drunk and I can't find you when you are not here, I thought it is best I do it like that and tell you the truth before it is to late."

„Diluc? I don't get it. What do you mean by that?"

„Come here."

Venti was confused because he didn't knew what was going on but he didn't wanted to make Diluc mad so he did what Diluc told him to do.

„I am here so what do want?"

„Come here. Come sit on the counter."

„What? Are you serious?"

„Yes."

„Ok then..."

Venti sat himself on the counter and was now even more confused then he was before.

„Diluc. I don't know what you want to do with me or what you want me to do but I have the feeling that it is nothing good."

„Relax. I only have to do something."

„Then what is it?" Venti asked

„Close your eyes."

Venti closed his eyes in the hope that this is all a misunderstanding and nothing is going on.

„Let you eyes closed and come closer to me."

Venti did what Diluc said and moved his head further ahead still having his eyes close.

„Further." Diluc said

Venti got further and further till something stopped him. Something was on his lips.
Venti realized that this was a kiss. Diluc made him kiss Diluc.

But Venti seems like he also liked the kiss

But Venti seems like he also liked the kiss. Well at least he keep his eyes close the whole kiss and even returned the kiss.
Diluc then broke the kiss and Venti then asked that he was doing.

„If you wouldn't been so stupid you would have known that everything I did for you have a reason. Do you think I give you free alcohol? Did you think I saved you because you mean nothing to me? If you wouldn't be so stupid, you would have thought about that all."

„So you did all of that because you like me?"

„Mostly yes. Everything that happened before and in the fight against Divalin was only because of mondstadt but everything I did for you after that was because I liked you."

„A-are you serious?"

„Yes I am. It seems like there are new guests coming that are mad that the Tavern is not open. Tonight at 0 am when everybody is gone, you are coming here again and we will continue this conversation but now I have to work. Don't dare to come before midnight. Understand?"

„Yes Master Diluc!"