Capter 3.

Diluc knew that Venti would get drunk but even tho Venti said that Diluc can do whatever he want to his body when Venti is drunk, Diluc would never do something like what he said he would do. And especially not when someone can't think clearly.

Diluc knew that Venti is going to be drunk so he closed the Tavern for one week. Only Venti could come in and Diluc was the only one who was working. He wanted to see what will happen when they are alone.

„And you are drunk?"

„N-no~"

„Yes you are!"

Venti actually wasn't drunk and only acted like it to see what Diluc would do to him.

Diluc moved from the counter to Venti who was right in front of it. He took Venti and carried him to a green sofa that was in the Bar.

He placed Venti on the sofa and took of his jacket and threw it over Venti's back. He placed himself next to Venti with a book in his hand.

He laid his hand on Venti's shoulder to keep his beloved crush with him. He started reading the book but not loud and only for himself.

Venti who was already tired felt save in Dilic's arm and knew that Diluc wouldn't mind if he fall asleep on him. After all. Diluc was the one who made the boys this position so he can't say anything bad about it.

Venti then laid his head on Diluc's chest and closed his eyes and not even 2 minutes later he fell asleep.

„Seems like you were really tired. I know you weren't drunk but even when you would have been drunk, I wouldn't have hurt you in any way."

The next morning

The both boys were still in the position Venti felt asleep the night before. Venti opened his eyes and moved his head a little to see Diluc asleep next to him. It seems like he moved a little to much because now Diluc also opened his eyes to see his crush still having his face on Diluc's chest.

They bothe looked each other deep in the eyes before Diluc said:

„Slept well?"

Venti moved his face away from Diluc his chest and came closer to his face. Venti then did something that Diluc thought Venti wouldn't do.

 Venti then did something that Diluc thought Venti wouldn't do

Venti kissed Diluc.

It was only on his cheek but it was still more than nothing.

Venti opened his eyes to see Diluc all red again. This time he was even redder than the other times before.

*Now or never* Venti thought to himself.

„Diluc! I also liked you this whole time. Please be my boyfriend?" That is what Venti said. Diluc was still red and can't believe what he just heard.

After some awkward second of silence Diluc took Venti's face with his one hand and pulled Venti in for another kiss.

This time it was a kiss on the mouth coming from Diluc

This time it was a kiss on the mouth coming from Diluc. They both then looked each other in the eyes again.

„That is a yes i suppose."

„It is" Diluc said.