Chapter 2.

It was now 5 minutes before midnight and Venti was outside the Tavern. He didn't wanna go in because Diluc said that he shouldn't go into the Tavern before midnight but he also didn't wanna be late so now he was standing outside waiting that it would be midnight.

He knew that no one except Diluc would work at this time and from what he heard from inside, it seams like no customer was inside.

Now it was midnight. Venti opened the door and went inside. No one was inside except for Diluc who stand behind the counter.

„I am here now. Not a minute to late or to early." Venti said.

Diluc who had his back to Venti now also turned to Venti to face him.

„As expected. After I was acting mad at you, you did everything I said that I wouldn't get even madder at you, am I right?"

„Yes but why am I here now? Do you have something to tell me?"

Actually...Yes I do." Diluc said.

He then turned around again so Venti couldn't see his face. It was red like a tomato.

„About earlier...I didn't mean to make you kiss me. I also didn't wanted to get mad at you but after everything I did for you all this time. You didn't even noticed that I like you-„

„Because you were always such a dick to me!"

„Because I knew if I wouldn't be one, I would act like a fool in front of you and if I would have done that then it would have been obvious that I have a crush on you since so long."

Diluc then turned around to see Venti again. Venti was a little shocked when he saw Diluc's face.

 Venti was a little shocked when he saw Diluc's face

„You are a little bit red..."

„Shut up!"

„And here is the dick again!" Venti said.

„You don't have to tease me like that!"

„I am not. I just said that you are a little bit red. Nothing more."

„That's the same."

„Whatever. So is there anything else you wanna tell me? Maybe that you are lied and don't like me-„

„Do I look like I lied to you?"

„No."

„Venti! I am for real. I really liked you. Since the beginning all I did for you was because I liked you."

Now Venti started to feel bad for everything he said and did this whole time without knowing that Diluc likes him.

„M-Master Diluc...It is getting very late and-„

„Normally at this time you would still sit here and drink something so don't even try to talk yourself out with the time."

*Damn. I forgot that he is to smart to trick him with this easy tricks.* Venti thought to himself.

„Fuck it!" Diluc said.

„Huh?"

Diluc who was standing behind the counter the whole time now decided to move away from the counter.

He walked to Venti that was standing at the door. The door was closed and he was leaned against the door.

Now even Venti started to blush a little.

Diluc wasn't doing anything except standing infront of Venti

„Boy you are a little to close Diluc. Don't you think so to?"

„We are not as close as we were yesterday when we kissed."

„Man. You are really ruining everything. But maybe I can have another drink?"

„Are you serious? You have been drinking a lot. Even more than before so I won't give you anything now and btw we aren't done with this conversation."

„Oh come on Diluc. Just one glas of wine."

„Fine. Let's make a deal."

„A deal? Which?" Venti asked

„You can have as much alcohol as you want and you don't have to pay for that BUT as soon as you get drunk-„

He came closer to Venti as wispered in his ears:

„As soon as you get drunk, I can fuck you."

„WHAT! I-I-uh"

„Free alcohol?"

Venti had to think about that for a little bit. Of course he wanted free alcohol but the chance that he gets drunk is higher then a lot of other things. It would be to risky to say yes but at the end Venti decided and said:

„Yes. I will get free alcohol all the time. Every time I get drunk you can you whatever you want with my body. But as long as I say I am not drunk, you aren't allowed to touch me without my consent. Deal?"

„Deal"