Time is Everything (RengokuxReader)

Requested by: @RengokuKyojuroKun

(Oh my gosh please listen to heart to heart by mac demarco while reading it has the perfect vibe)

Next stop٫fluff

🌸

"Oh٫Rengoku! Your back! So I was thinking that we should go to-"

"Sorry (Y/N)٫Not now. I have to train."

"O-oh..okay!"

Lately you been feeling like Rengoku was ignoring you. All he wanted to do was train. He was a demon slayer of course٫but you still wanted to be with him. Its like he wasn't even your boyfriend anymore.

You decided to go upstairs. You didnt know what to do exactly. Sure٫you could sleep٫but then you would wake up and your whole sleep schedule is messed up٫and it takes days to fix. So second best option٫ you'd write to one of your friends. You chose Mitsuri. You wanted to talk to her about Rengoku because you feel its best to talk to her about it.

Dear Mitsuri٫

Hello Mitsuri! You might be wondering why I am writing to you. Truth is٫i want to talk with you about something.
I want to talk to you about my boyfriend٫Kyojuro. A short summary is that he's been ignoring me without reasoning.
Since your the Love Pillar and all٫ I was supposing that maybe you could help me?
If your able to٫id like to meet in person to discuss more about this matter. If you are unable٫that is okay.
Please respond as soon as you receive my letter.

The love of Kyojuro's life٫
(Y/N) (L/N)

And with that٫you gave the note to Kyojuro's crow and told him to give it to Mitsuri. Night fell upon Japan and you decided to just sleep. You knew Rengoku would take a while to come to bed so you just slept without him.

-Next day-

You woke up to not a soft voiced Rengoku٫ but still soft cawing. You went over to the crow.

"Caw! Kanroji Mitsuri has written back! Kyojuro Rengoku has gone on the Mugen Train mission!"
(Hes not dying for this oneshot)

"Ah٫i see. Thank you."

You took the note and opened it to read it.

Dear (Y/N)٫

Hello (Y/N)! Id love to talk to you٫ especially since its about love! Im willing to help your relationship keep afloat!
I have many tips you could try٫so im positive they will work! Meeting in person would be good!
I just really dont hope that Kyojuro is harming you in anyway. It just wouldn't seem like the Kyojuro I knew.
But٫if this matter ever occurs٫please tell me!! Now im getting off topic٫sorry! But of course٫ill help.
See you (Y/N)!