Prologue

This is a pjo x reader x Naruto book.

_______________________________
————————————

A girl about 15 was walking on the snowy fluff filled side walks of New York. She was wearing a cute winter outfit. 

(Pick one)

(Pick one)

She was walking down the sidewalk in New York, because she needed to get some food for her family.

When she got to the convenience store the people greeted her "Aye, it's Y/n! What brings you here kiddo?" The man, who was a hispanic Indian man named Hector, called out to her.
She replied kindly with "Hi Hector, I'm just here for some quick food for my family."

Hector then said "Ahh the usuals right? Coming right up!" A lot of people have this kind of relationship with the people that work there, because of them coming in every day there wasn't any reason for them to not be friendly or even friends with each other.

When Hector was done with her sandwiches and snacks she tried to pay but Hector said, "No, no, no, you don't need to pay, you're our favorite customer. There's no reason to charge
you."  But Y/n sarcastically replied with "No you need to take it because if you don't my parents will think that I stole the food." she shuddered a little this didn't go unnoticed by Hector though.

Right as Hector was going to say something Emiline walked in. Emiline was Hector's wife. They greeted each other with a smile. Then Emiline said "Hey Y/n, how are you?" Y/n chuckled and said "Hey Emiline, I good how are you and the kids?" Emiline chuckled, happy that someone in Y/n's generation had manners. "I'm happy someone has manners nowadays.  I am doing just fine and the kids are great." Y/n chuckled at her response.

Then suddenly the building blew up and Y/n was thrown out of the store. When she looked up she was dazed and confused because all she saw was the building unharmed and not blown up. Then she passed out.

Time skip!!<3

When Y/n woke up she was in an unfamiliar room. It was painted white and green, and the bed sheets were a yellow floral pattern. The floor was hardwood, and the bed looked like it was made of the same stuff. The sheets felt like silk and the three pillows on the bed felt like they were made out of silk too. Just when I woke up a man in a wheelchair with shoulder length brown hair and a suit top and  walked into the room