Hello again

Naruto POV

"HEY NARUTO" I heard someone yell
behide me. I turn around and it was sakura.

"Oh hey sakura what's up" I said. "Nothing I just wanted to know if you wanted to go get some Ramen with everyone else." Sakura said.
"I would love to but..."

I'm gonna be honest I didn't really feel like hanging out right now.
I just wanted to sleep because I was tired.

I had to think of an excuse.
"Tomorrow I have training so I need to get some rest" that's the biggest lie I've ever told.

"Oh ok thats fine get some good rest I guess." Sakura said.

I went home and laid on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I was bored so I have nothing to do. I heard something on my window so I stood up and look at it and there was nothing there. I opened the window and looked outside but there was nothing.

I was confused. I turn around and I was knocked out

Sasuke POV

I was woken up by the idiots themselves they were arguing. I didn't feel Like dealing with them so I just left. I was walking and saw some ninjas so I hid. They were from the hidden leaf village.

That reminds me. Naruto that idiot.
Damn it I'm getting reminded of when that idiot accidentally fucking kissed me.

He tasted like miso.

ARH WHAT AM I SAYING WHY DO I REMEMBER DAMN IT!!!

What if I pay him a little vist. I followed the ninjas back to the village. I got inside these idiots didn't even realize. I found Naruto's house and I saw his window. I threw a rock at it and then hid I jumped on his roof and waited for him to open his window.

He opened his window and looked around then when he looked around I threw a teleportation kunai in his room.
I knew he wouldn't notice so I used it and when he turned around I knocked him out.

SORRY it's late so I have to go to bed and I have school so...