home

Naruto POV

I walked back home trying to figure out how am gonna hide the hickey's on my neck and all over my body but mostly my neck cause people can see my neck.

I walked to my front door and open the door and I saw Sasuke sitting on the couch watching TV while eating a rice ball.

"Make yourself at home I guess...." I said while I was taking off my jacket. "Well what else am I supposed to do? Leave the village again???" Sasuke said looking at me

"No!!! don't leave again you asshole!!!" I said walking over to him."That's what I thought so get your pretty ass over here" Sasuke said smirking at me and tapping his hand on his lap telling me to sit on his lap.

"I hate your pride and you." I said as I walked closer to him and sat on his lap.
"Hmh understandable you hate my pride but why me?? Is it cause I fucked you? Because I thought you enjoyed it you slut."

"No it's because you gave me hickey's on my neck and Kakashi noticed it." I said as I moved up on the couch and layed my head on Sasuke's lap. "Well damn not my fault your the one that looks hot as hell." Sasuke said patting my head.

"And that's my fault?" I said taking off my shoes. "Well you look mad fuckable so yeah it is" Sasuke's says as he picks me up like a damn baby and walks upstairs.

Sasuke's opens the door and places me on the bed. "What are you doing Sasuke?" "Getting you comfortable clothes" "None of my clothes are comfortable Sasuke." Sasuke takes off his clothes and gives it to me which is was really big on me and Sasuke puts on some of my oversized clothes which fit him perfectly.

Sasuke grabbed me by my hips and made me sit on him. My chin and my head were on Sasuke's shoulder. "Naruto.... you know your mine's and nobody else's right?" "uhh I mean yeah your kinda the only man I know that fucked me" " You know other men?"

"Sasuke..... God damn it stop being a jealous little bitch" Sasuke put his hand under my shirt. "You. Know. Other. Men?" Sasuke said as he started to scratch my back. "Ow Sasuke stop it and yes I know other men." "Who?"

"Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Neji, Choji, and Lee." I said counting with my fingers " So in total I know 6 men that are in the village but men in total that I have met in my life time probably like 100?" Sasuke bite my neck but it hurt me more then I liked it.

"OWW SASUKE STOP THT HURTS!" I said trying to make Sasuke stop biting me. Sasuke finally let go of me. "Ow Sasuke that hurt." I said as I was gonna rub the part of my shoulder that Sasuke bite but Sasuke stopped me. "No, no don't move I am comfortable."

"Aghh fine." I said as he laid down on his back while I was laying on top of him. "Sasuke... I'm hungry" I said whining "What do you want to eat?" Sasuke said sitting up. "Umm maybe ra-" "Ramen? Ok but eat other things then just Ramen."

"Never, Ramen is the only thing I need to eat" I said proudly. "No you need to eat other things then just Ramen." Sasuke said getting up and grabbing my hand. "but it's so good" I said while hugging Sasuke's arm. "It doesn't matter it's not healthy" Sasuke said going to make me Ramen. "But....Sasuke......" I Said sitting down on a chair.

"No, it's not good."
"Your mean"
"whatever"

Sasuke made my food and I ate it by the time I finished it was 9pm so me and Sasuke went to sleep and I cuddled with Sasuke and we went to sleep.